Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tim Whatley posted:

My 11 year old cousin and all his friends play Minecraft, have these fidget spinners, dab, and another dumb fad: wear Under Armour everything with shorts and high knee socks with Under Armour flip flops to school every day. They all are poo poo, like all kids. YOUTHS!

man kids getting into :420: early these days, I wish I was that cool

I really want one of those fidget cube things because I am a notorious pen-chewer etc., but it annoys me that the company that actually designed them and got the design Kickstarted hasn't even shipped the initial batch, but there's a billion Chinese knockoffs flooding the market and they're all supposedly really poo poo quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

fidget spinners are the new mark of the beast as all good christian fidgeters already know the power of a set of rosary beads :colbert:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I feel like this is one of those "if everyone on earth ran in the same direction at the same time" scenarios that the guy from xkcd wrote a whole book about

I'd love to see the paper this guy wrote if only to see if he actually did all the calculations and poo poo

• Locked thread