Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Madness posted:

The lady who invented this lives in Florida, she could not afford to renew the patient this year and major manufacturers said gently caress you and started mass producing them when the patient expired..

Why didn't she just have a manufacturer make them for her, even for an unfair cut which would still be a lot of money for her, or sell the patent, instead of literally doing nothing with the patent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
https://fidget-simulator.github.io/fidget/

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Fake and gay.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
It's funny because titanium is useful because of its low density. And lol at getting mad at rpms - rpm isn't a real unit - do you get mad at ending a sentence with a preposition too?

emoji fucked around with this message at 12:53 on May 17, 2017

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Remember when all the goons got these things?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I didn't even know about these until this thread (but now see them everywhere) and got a solid metal one and it's kind of neat since I don't really have any desk toys to begin with besides a phone. I brought it to a party and people actually loved it but animals seem to like it more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

blunt posted:

As soon as everyone is sick of Fidget Spinners and Cubes they'll move onto the Infinity Cube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx0Jg_n7c-g

You can currently get them on Kickstarter for $75, delivered in July

...Or AliExpress for $4 delivered now :dukedog:

AliExpress still delivers in July even with the $50 shipping.

• Locked thread