Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I just jerk it op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
One of those can spin for minutes but if I get restless I load up meat spin dot com and that goes for hours.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rutibex posted:

thats last months fidget toy, get with the times gramps now its all about MOONDROP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA1iCq3tOuM

Goddamn watching that makes me want to slap those out of his hand straight into the garbage.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
We need to teach all the badly autistic kids the revolver ocelot routine

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

Here's one certain to upset or amuse a few of you. Tell me this isn't the most Ed Hardy, douchey possible extreme way to cash in on this fidget-spinner fad:

It's a Steel Spin "Ring Spin Flame" made out of a superconductor material. The little buttons in the middle you hold on to are made of a bunch of skulls. The sides of it have different macho words like "RESPECT" and "HONOR" because people will respect and honor you showing them this pile of turds.

And it gets worse! They put it up for sale and it sold for $8000.

It's basically the d-bag fidget spinner version of this Montegrappa Chaos pen:

Except that pen costs $65,000. I hate this earth.

Hey man I'll do anything to support Da Share Zone.

• Locked thread