Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
These signs are popping up everywhere

I don't understand how this grew into such a fad. All the fads I grew up with had some kind of use. I have a feeling it's from the lack of attention span all these whipper snappers have these days..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

when the gently caress did you grow up. like the only things that happened in the years I was a kid were tamagotchis, beanie babies, Magic cards, and pogs, I don't remember an era of auto maintenance or campfire building or whatever coming before or since

Yeah pogs, slap bracelets, koosh balls. Magic cards and tamagotchis were around there or a little after. All those things have use. A fidget spinner does not.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
I just discovered some fidget spinners have a button that you can push down on to make it spin, which is much cooler than just the free spinning ones, but still pointless. For some reason though, I can't help to think about pumping this button to make one spin as fast as I can.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
I wish I had mine because mine were loving awesome. I'd win 90% of the time because I had a rubber bigfoot slammer, which let me take the pogs I wanted, and also had a tube of lower tier pogs that I would trade for better pogs.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Batterypowered7 posted:

Oh no, you've caught it. Now you're going to buy one, but it'll be totally ironically.

To be safe, I'll pretend it's ironic.

• Locked thread