Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I don't know why people who need to fidget can't just be like me and constantly pick at the skin around their thumbnails when their hands aren't occupied. Like, what do spinner things do? Are they like tops or something? No, I'm not going to look up a video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

If you need toys to keep your broken brain from flipping out, then you really shouldn't make it a point of pride for yourself if you get mad because Chad the neurotypical is playing with a fidget spinner too

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Fuckin sluts going for the vapid bros with their plain fidget spinners. If they'd give me a chance, they'd realize my Sonic the Hedgehog fidget spinners are better.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

mds2 posted:

I bought my son one yesterday. He got it to spin on his nose for 20 seconds. Pretty cool.

Sorry about your autistic seal son

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

How about some handcrafted artisanal fidget spinners made out of dried exotic meats? Call them Meat Spinners.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Hulk Hogan Meat Spinners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

So I bought two of these here fidget spinner things for my nephew. He told me they're dumb and I agree, however, I figured out that if you spin one really fast and blow into it, it makes a really annoying noise and pisses people off.

• Locked thread