Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

abigserve posted:

Here is my secret get rich quick idea you guys can steal because I honestly can't be hosed to do it

While the market is so hot set up a supply chain where you can print your company logo onto a spinner for a nominal fee

If you really want to get bill gates rich fit a USB stick on it somewhere and I guarantee you every tech company on the face of the earth will order about a million on them

Legitimately a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Previa_fun posted:

"Aimed at CEOs and presidents." :laffo:

Well duh, it's >$100!!!

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Moneydoesntbuyclass.txt

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Jose Oquendo posted:

Holy gently caress that mom should take all his video game stuff and light it on fire. Then send his rear end to military school. gently caress that little poo poo.

I unironically agree. Mandatory conscription, minimum 2 years.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

I remember those cubes from the 90s

• Locked thread