Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

hairyredpussy.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Gasmask posted:

Men going mad over those big ones. Look at how big and huge they are. At least FF tits. Mad and crazy men want tear those terrific treats straight off of her and kick them into the corner and just loving look at them. All bruised up and bloody. Just rampage on them. Agh. Guys everywhere have got to do that thing to her and the mountains of Don Draper redhead sex piles. Sterling Coop-her straight into the garbage barrel and kick that all the way down the stairs. All flights. Tear open her skull and penor sex her brain holes. Sex violence! Horror sex in her randy andy (butthole).

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What about redheads with dimple chins though? Like you could fit a whole good and plenty candy in there and it would just stay. :staredog:

All I can see is John Travolta :(

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

p rude posted:

Who dis?

that red headed actress with the huge cans

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

That70sHeidi posted:

All I can see is John Travolta :(

Aw damnit me too now. Thanks buddy. :smith:

naem
May 29, 2011

There's something spooky and inhuman about her like a magic fairy elf and I like it

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

naem posted:

There's something spooky and inhuman about her like a magic fairy elf and I like it

same but for travolta

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What about redheads with dimple chins though? Like you could fit a whole good and plenty candy in there and it would just stay. :staredog:

Redhead with dimple chin and you didn't post probably the most famous redhead with a dimple chin right now?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Garfield you bad kitty this would have never happened if you didn't eat her lasagna every day

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

nice marmot.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Maria Thayer is dreamy.

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Verily the red-head bears of the mark of the tainted genes of the neanderthal, ancient enemy of mankind. Thus to lie in sexual congress with one is treason against homo sapiens sapiens.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Zorodius posted:

if I had a sweet rack I would 100% keep a venomous snake there

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

gently caress yeah bro got any more bad photoshops of celebrities from 20 years ago that I can jack off to?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

salt shakeup posted:

gently caress yeah bro got any more bad photoshops of celebrities from 20 years ago that I can jack off to?

This unironically

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Sarah Michelle Gellar?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

p rude posted:

Who dis?

I think it's that guy that played the pet store owner in My Blue Heaven.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Away all Goats posted:

Redhead with dimple chin and you didn't post probably the most famous redhead with a dimple chin right now?

:sbahj:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Away all Goats posted:

Psshhhhh whatever I don't even see a dimple. Go away little dimple lady! :j:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

The Insect Court posted:

Verily the red-head bears of the mark of the tainted genes of the neanderthal, ancient enemy of mankind. Thus to lie in sexual congress with one is treason against homo sapiens sapiens.

Oh crap, do I need to seek legal representation :ohdear:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Don't want don't want don't want no little dimple lady. :catbert:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 17:06 on May 10, 2017

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

Is this the designated waifu thread?

yes, this is a visualization of what's happening itt right now

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
No hover hand, must think she's an anime

naem
May 29, 2011

Away all Goats posted:

Would like to combine DNA with that chin

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yeah yeah yeah Mary Ann is hotter but hey. Red head.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Unfortunately im going to have to rate this thread a 1 and move on

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Why does Daphne have jaundice? :confused:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Why does Daphne have jaundice? :confused:

The opiate epidemic can strike anyone

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

salt shakeup posted:

it's pyf veteran Say Nothing - of course he does

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Yeah yeah yeah Mary Ann is hotter but hey. Red head.

It wasn't that Tina Louise wasn't attractive, but more that Dawn Wells was the perfect woman.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Repo Man posted:

It wasn't that Tina Louise wasn't attractive, but more that Dawn Wells was the perfect woman.

Meh, Dawn was no Vernon Wells.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

condolences; it is now turning into a pre-op transsexual megathread

Literally the first time in my life that I found a trans to not be ugly. Well done if real.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

lmao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The redhead elf queen that the gnome Kucinich married is pretty fine

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Skeleton King posted:

Literally the first time in my life that I found a trans to not be ugly. Well done if real.

Shadow hair and tits all make it hard to tell if he's ugly tho

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Away all Goats posted:

Who is this?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Some crazy lady who thinks she has a dimple. :shrug:

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

It's a photo of Jessica Chastain that looks confusingly little like Jessica Chastain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

muuuurrrrrrph

• Locked thread