Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

GaussianCopula posted:

Episode 2 detailed spoilers on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6nkzns/stormborn_episode_702_details_and_breakdowns/

As expected, Euron wrecks the Sand Snakes and Yara, Tyrion wants to attack Casterly Rock (which is on the other end of Westeros and they don't seem to have sea control), Jon goes to Dany because of Sam's letter and Sam cures Jorah.

Yay.

Oh and Greyworm is going to proof that he doesn't need his Greyworm to pleasure a woman...

Of all things I'm most excited to see Greyworms Ken Doll genitals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

He's going to die before it comes out, and his son is going to find and publish a pile of dried feces on some paper much like Christoper Tolkien.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Roman warships had about 500 people on them. Probably quadrouple that for ships that were just big people movers.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I thought the faceless men were just hitmen. If it's so hard to hire them then what do they do the othet 364 days of the year? Sit and wait for one of the 12 people who can afford them to want someone dead?

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

What are the odds we never see Essos again and 6 seasons of Dany playing politics and liberator means nothing

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Whatever happened to the hot masked lady who said voodoo poo poo to Jorah in like season 2ish?

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I want that big red meteor to come back and just blow up the planet

e: Did medieval naval ships just ram each other like more ancient people did? Like before cannons but after Rome. I only know up to Rome.

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Jul 19, 2017

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

There's a lot they could do that I would hate as a general fan of the story but love as a bigger fan of drama and discord. Number one on that list would be never making the final season. Or Have Bran do literally nothing and his story was just a waste of time.

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Jul 19, 2017

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I hope we get to see giants gently caress.

This but only one giant so it makes a half giant like Hagrid

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Dog sized dragons sound better than regular dragons. Imagine the tricks you could teach them

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I don't remember show maesters being against magic, just against whatever the half-science half-magic half-necromancy poo poo Quyburn does

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I barely remember at all, but in any of the battle scenes have they ever had any kind of formation or phalanx or anything. Or was it just "run wildly at the other guys like cavemen". I don't remember seeing any suits of armor in the BoB either.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Illyn Payne: "good thing Arya never wrote down her list and forgot me"

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

esperterra posted:

Like, if nothing else Cat is like a warning sign for what could be awaiting Jon. His body won't be as hosed, but his mind will have to change in some way. Even if he staves off the worst of it by his mind being in Ghost's body, I'm sure dying and becoming a wolf for a while will mess him up somehow.

At the very least we'll have people freaked out by him being alive again, rather than acting like he took a power nap.

He'll start eating uncooked meat and die of mad cow disease

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

If there's one thing this thread needs it's pages of southern slave economy chat

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Someone calculate how many words per day he would have wrote if it came out tomorrow and was the same length as the longest one already out.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

People born when TWOW came out were just aborted instead

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

lezard_valeth posted:

I did a half assed google search and apparently aSoS is the longest one with 424k words. DwD was released July 12 2011, 2054 days ago.

GRRM should have written 206 words per day in order to release WoW tomorrow.

Average sentences have 15-20 words, so thats 12 sentences per day.

:eng101:

That's like 25 words an hour if he follows a 40 hour work week. Write out Dany saying her full breaker of chains title thing and he has the other 59 minutes to work on Wild Cards.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Disappointed we didn't actually get to see the lack of dingus on Grey Worm.

And also sure hope he's into butt stuff cuz he's still got a prostate.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I thought the hanging one was the one protecting mom and the one on top was mom

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I mean I thought him going full on berserker was kind of hokey. And when the claw thing came down and he was just on it screaming I actually guffawed out loud.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

If flat out just cutting off the greyscale and rubbing bengay on it is the cure then you would think it wouldn't be such a big deal.

And grandmaster guy said he should have cut his arm off before it got that bad, I thought they said before that doing that wouldn't work.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Has a whip ever actually been used in combat by anyone at any time against anything other than a cow

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I really don't think cleganebowl will ever happeny. Zombie mountain is just going to get burned by a dragon or something.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

The wolf wasn't that big tbh. It was standing on a log.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

It wouldn't be an issue this whole time for bangin' if he still had the dingus. I don't know if guys with a dick but no balls can orgasm, but Greyworm is limited to butt orgasms.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

banned from Starbucks posted:

Lol if you think shes famous enough to warrant CGing fake tits.

Deffo not the first time we saw her but since then she has been in multiple Fast&Furious movies and is really famous. She probably wouldn't do nakey scenes after that, like Emilia Clarke.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Ague Proof posted:

What does she want in Dorne?

lol

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

The giza pyramid is 455 feet tall and they didn't even have magic back then so 700 doesn't seem that off to me

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Show them the gallons of wildfire stashed around the city. The ones that have also conveniently never been randomly discovered or blown up in 20 years.

And even if he couldn't prove it, the guys name was the loving mad king. They draw the line at believing he wanted to go out with a bang?

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Ned, a high lord, enters the throne room completely alone during the sacking of the entire city. Inside he sees nobody is in the throne room during the sacking of the entire city, save for Jamie and the body of the king.

"oops sorry wrong door was looking for the bathroom"

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

There's a lot of good actors left, but no real great ones and enough terrible ones to bring the whole average down.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Clarke is by far the worst actor on the show, possibly the worst actor ever, and has single handedly made me hate women.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Do we get ice dragon this season or next season

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

All the males aged 15-60 on the entire continent are either off galavanting with the army or dead, forcing grandma to take up the scythe for this years harvest. Not knowing what she is doing, she cuts herself and the wound gets infected and she dies of the plague.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

So are we just sort of done with the religion stuff? Just kinda blow some people up and that's that, 2 seasons worth of problem solved.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I'm talking about the mobs of people going al queda on everything

e: al queda might not be the best comparison. The sparrows were millitant but they also helped the common people probably way more than the government.

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jul 28, 2017

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I would worship any god that could turn me into Carice van Houten

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Bring back Alliser Thorne, Greatest of All Characters, as the lord commander of the dead-knights watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Varys getting spooked by Mel saying he will die on Westeros was weird. Like even if he was the type to care about magic prophecy and poo poo, which he isn't, uhhh yah bitch I live here obvii I'll die here eventually

• Locked thread