Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I don't even know how this show will end, but I think if the bad guys win / Jon and Danarys die, HBO's prequels or movies or whatever the gently caress will get a worse reception than Confederate. GOT nerds will cyber bully HBO into the ground.

I do hope a lot of the fake leaks are true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Jesus... This got real serious real quick.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Martman posted:

I think Dany's corpse getting poop thrown at it is the most important thing.

I'd agree. It seems so fake, that if it actually happened it would be incredible.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
My wife thinks that they're going to make Tyrion a Targarian via Tywin getting cucked by the mad king.

That's why Tywin actually had beef with the mad king and hated Tyrion.

Sounded good enough for this thread.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
She also mentioned that Cersi is going to have a dwarf, and die during child birth.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I thought the making him eat his own son's, then poisoning all the clan in one go was pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

GaussianCopula posted:

Given how much cooler the Rat Cook part in the book is (Manderly having Abel perform the song while serving the pie) I have to disagree.

Sorry man, I'm a literal retard, and cannot get through the books. I really only watch the show because my wife watches. I didn't think it was particularly well done, it's just a funny idea of revenge.

• Locked thread