Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

hanales posted:

I didn't know the bad thread still exists. Do you have a link?

You're in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Can anyone suggest a good recap video(s)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiDJhBA23wY

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Lycus posted:

Tycho is in several episodes this season.

Please don't sully the name of my favorite ambient music project...

edit: Totally forgot that fucker actually existed. Good job, show.

Yestermoment fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jul 20, 2017

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Vegetable posted:

Why haven't we seen Howland Reed?

Who is that?

- Everyone

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

few pages back, but holy gently caress it's been DECADES since i've seen this.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

yeah i think it's far more likely roose gets ramsay killed due to ramsay being a liability. especially considering in the books the red wedding actually has consequences and he knows how precarious his position is. it's like d&d forgot the red wedding happened.

possible, but Roose ddiiiiid have this to say in the books:

"If she pops out sons the way she pops in tarts, the Dreadfort will soon be overrun with Boltons. Ramsay will kill them all, of course. That's for the best. I will not live long enough to see new sons to manhood, and boy lords are the bane of any House. "

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

the letter.

can't tell what it says really.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I must have missed a line somewhere. Why were all the zombos just standing there at first until Clegane chucked t he rock?

Was it the NK just being a dick as usual?

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

I don't have a problem with the spear per se. That's fine. What I don't like is the Night King tossing it and having it accelerate up like a loving ICBM to take out Viserion who looked to be like half a mile away when it cuts to the spear after the throw.

Watching that scene, it happened so quick I barely noticed anything. And I Watched this after reading this be mentioned. So

quote:

just get over it or don't.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

The same could be said for the finale. I want to see Baelish die like a bitch. Well or poorly shot.

Shouldn't have touched schools.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

"Nevermind that this woman is loving her same-age blood relative. I want to know how grumpy she'll be when she has to give up her power!"

Wait! Was I talking about Dany or Cersei?

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

drunken officeparty posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XAk2hpuAQI

this is the goat speech of the show, from one of the goat characters rip aliser thorne a true patriot

I see your video and raise you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ5oRxgphRc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Game of Oldboys

• Locked thread