Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hamlet442
Mar 2, 2008
I like how there was complaints of not enough equal opportunity nudity so they put in a close up, warted dick shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamlet442
Mar 2, 2008

What did I just watch? Who collects clips just for this purpose?

Hamlet442
Mar 2, 2008

Soul Glo posted:

It's real in my heart

I just feel bad for him. Any woman who saw the prop and tried to date him afterward would be extremely disappointed (or relieved).

Hamlet442
Mar 2, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

Probably disappointed because he's gay.

Any man then.

Hamlet442
Mar 2, 2008
Give it a day or so and you'll get a 20-minute long video painfully going through the trailer on YouTube somewhere.

Hamlet442
Mar 2, 2008
Why the gently caress would you send the guy who has never been north of the wall to run all the way back to Eastwatch so he can send a message in time to some random frozen lake? Why not the guy who has spent his entire life north of the wall and probably knows exactly where they're at?

Why was Gendry up north anyway? Shouldn't he be in Winterfell making a poo poo ton of weapons with freshly mined dragonglass?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamlet442
Mar 2, 2008
Even better: Gendry on that sled, Calvin and Hobbes style.

• Locked thread