Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

Did they spoil if there's gonna be more man rear end?

Yes, in a very special GRRM cameo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

TOOT BOOT posted:

Someone posted some poo poo adding on to those spoilers but I don't think that bit is real. For instance they said Arya comes back from executing Littlefinger and finds Sansa dying from a stab wound. I don't think Littlefinger would have Sansa killed even she was having him executed.

That is obviously fake because stab wounds are not fatal in this universe.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

The knife was probably laced with boner activated poison.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Soul Glo posted:

I mean it was comically large and clearly not fake so

Actually I think I remember the actor saying they used a prop.

edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rtjU17fzN8

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Propaganda Machine posted:

Can anybody explain to me why anybody is still personally invested in this show?

I'm down for a fantasy league, whatever that means. Even Gendry has the odds over the loving Jets.

Hate watching mostly.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Propaganda Machine posted:

You'd be surprised, and it's a disappointing thing to have to realize about humanity.

Oh I thought you were referring to this thread.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
The worst part about that battle was that there were no people on either side freaking out going "OH MY GODS GIANTS ARE REAL".

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
What if the night king were to zombify Ramsay's twenty good men?

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
Why couldn't the walkers just go around the wall during previous winters?

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
So why did Dany let Varys live after he sent an assassin to kill her?

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

There's got to be some deeper symbolism at play about a Stark being rejected by her wolf, no?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This would all be worth it if this thing ends with Arya being in Jaqen in disguise.

For some reason.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
The show is going to pull a Dark Souls and the Night King is going to have his zombie giants shoot their dragon slayer great bows at Dany's dragon.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

i81icu812 posted:

Casterly Rock is coastal

Is it? I thought it was in-land and it's nearest port was called Lanisport.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

esperterra posted:

Plus he was sitting on the throne when Ned arrived, which didn't look good.

Dude was just really tired and wanted to sit down.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
If you think about it Death has killed more people than all the other gods put together.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Kromlech posted:

Jojen & Meera

Who is that?

- Everyone

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

DrNutt posted:

drat why does everyone assume the Sand Snakes are done? We didn't see anyone die and clearly Poison Snake has spent years developing a resistance to iocane powder.

Cersei made a comment about decapitating the snake.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
Melisandre: I've done my part, I've brought ice and fire together.
Ron Howard voice: Hey, that's the name of the book!

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
Maybe that old theory that Euron and Dario are the same person is actually true and Euron does have a magic ship that goes really really fast.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

The Grey posted:

Hey guys - Anyone else notice that the ice dragon has holes in his wings now? So how is it flying? This show is so unrealistic.

Those are speed holes. They make the dragon go faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
I'm not sure if it would have been dumber if the ice dragon had ice breath and made a bridge around the wall.

• Locked thread