Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wallet Inspector
Jun 15, 2012

coyo7e posted:

Was that his sister that was hung from the bowsprit?

Bummer, I liked her.

The Jorah and Sam scene was hilarious though.

I'm pretty sure that was the two Sand Snakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wallet Inspector
Jun 15, 2012

lezard_valeth posted:

Top 5 probably.

5 - Winds of Winter - Cause of plots moving, R+L and sept fireworks
4 - This - Cause dragons
3 - Rains of Castamere - Cause holy poo poo
2 - Hardhome - Cause cool zombie poo poo
1 - Baelor - Cause it was the turning point where people went "holy poo poo, I should go buy the books"

Solid list imo. Blackwater and the Purple Wedding episode are the other two I'd consider for my top five.

Wallet Inspector
Jun 15, 2012

Elias_Maluco posted:

I'll go with my feeling: last season spoliers felt real, these ones feel like a not so good prank
I've got the same opinion. These spoilers feel off to me in a way that the Season 7 ones didn't.

Dany dying in childbirth could be possible, I suppose, returning to Drogo in the afterlife after having a kid and doing the other prophecy/curse stuff. Her poo poo bombarded body is stupid though, and it doesn't strike me as a D&D thing to do.

Agree that the Bran stuff feels the most off, he's done nothing at all in this leak and everything in the series suggests he should be very important for the endgame. Jaime is weird too, I'd expect him either to die with Cersei or not at all. Fighting Euron... it's been sort of set up this season, maybe? Doesn't feel like a good ending for Jaime. Arya killing Cersei is lamer than Jaime doing it, but Arya does need to do something big to justify her storyline, and that could be it. On the other hand, D&D have hosed up Arya's story hard enough once she got to Braavos that she could end up doing anything.

Everyone's saying bringing back Edmure for a bunch of screentime is weird, but all the Sweetrobin scenes are stranger to me, who gives a gently caress about closure for him.

Wallet Inspector
Jun 15, 2012

precision posted:

I mean isn't Cersei's plan explicitly to hire the mercs that Daario is the leader of? Why else specifically hire that group if it's not going to end up with Daario giving Jon the stink-eye across the field of battle or whatever

Daario is the head of the Second Sons in the show I'm pretty sure. Golden Company hasn't appeared yet.

Wallet Inspector
Jun 15, 2012

It's an okay theory, the inclusion of a Hardyng in the tourney is pretty weird. For some reason Willas counts but Sweetrobin doesn't when both pretty much reached the same stage though, so I'm not on board.

Edit: Maybe because Sweetrobin was unaware of the betrothal? I can't remember if he (or Willas, but I assume he would have been) was.

• Locked thread