Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
How has Daenerys still not learned a single loving thing about how to deal with Westerosi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Myrcella was cool and good. This might be the only sensible thing Cersei ever does

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

As long as it doesn't start getting rapey

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Why is Cersei cosplaying as a Romulan senator

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Why does this show constantly have to have at least 2 to 3 perfect Mary Sue villains that can teleport and kill anyone at any time

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I like that the show put in a lot of effort showing us how the bad guys think Dany's army are undisciplined savages, and then immediately turned around and proved them right

The great white hope, Euron Greyjoy

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

ATP_Power posted:

Healthy young child goes to Maester, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

Westeros cannot allow GREYSCALE infected people back. People that go to far away places to help out are great-but must suffer the consequences!

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

This has never once happened.

yeah, but consider this: it has

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

People really dedicate a lot of time towards defending their favorite trash tv dragon show

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

This is not intended to be visible to the viewer and as such is not a part of the tale being told to the viewer.

There's a part in Braveheart where the camera boom is in the frame. Does this mean that camera booms existed in the world of Braveheart?

For this to be a valid indicator of distance, it would be legible and the focus of the scene (which it is neither).

And even if it were, that would be [x] Distance [ ] Time only 1 of 2 items checked off to prove that Teleportation happened...

jesus loving christ

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

You keep making these "throwing in the towel"-angry posts.

Is it really me that is triggered?

using alt-right buzzwords is a pretty good addition to your gimmick, tbh

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Ned returns to Winterfell with a child with silver hair and purple eyes, and explains himself by saying little Jon got stuck in the Jaunt

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

hang on let me do some mythbusting on this bondage situation in my sex dungeon

Jamie Hyneman cameo when?

He'd probably make a good Tully bannerman

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

So is there literally any sensible reason why Cersei wouldn't just go "lol" and kill all her enemies that are stupid enough to gather in one spot

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Even with dragons, I don't think Cersei would bat an eye at losing a few thousand smallfolk to dragonfire if it means killing Dany, Tyrion, and Jon

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

How much valyrian steel do you need to have to kill a white walker? Like, can you just make an alloy with it? Can you just add a tiny piece of valyrian steel to normal steel and make the whole sword deadly?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

its not that great. reading the spoilers is all you really need

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

did y'all see the leak where jon trips in the bath and dies and then people throw poo poo at him

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Lmao at the teleportation

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I rewatched some Season 1 episodes recently, and other than being reminded how good they were, it's really funny to think about the tomboy Stark girl eventually becoming a stupid Coldsteel the Hedgehog character

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I don't think that I've ever seen a Youtube theory channel that wasn't awful. Every single one sounds like a college freshman who just learned what a video essay is

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I;m thinking about thos Thrones

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Viserion give two rides

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

The only possible way Arya's story makes any sense is if she's unceremoniously stabbed in the gut by a Faceless Man, because she was a loving idiot and ran away from a secret murder society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Arya is a truly bad character, but I will admit it's really funny to watch a Sonic the Hedgehog ninja assassin fancharacter run around in Westeros

• Locked thread