Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I like how the cast will do anything to stay out of the spinoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Teikanmi posted:

so apparently beric dondarrion is azor ahai :confused:

apparently Beric Dondarrion is volcano arm.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Why hasn't this poo poo leaked yet?

Guessing HBO trusts nobody and didn't screen for critics?

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Is the music for Dragonstone/Shall We Begin? from the last scene released anywhere? I'm already blown away by the OST.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
:lol: at multiple people telling Dany to her face that her father and every other Targ king was actually terrible. This episode seemed heavily stacked against the belief that she should be queen.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
:tviv: that was a really bad episode.

The Sansa/Bran reunion was the only thing I cared about but they made that as awkwardly written and acted as possible.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Blitz7x posted:

Having Jon and dany in the same room was pretty dope

You would think but it was just 20 minutes of Jon explaining the same thing to Dany's mannequin face.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
At this point they shouldn't even be worried about Winter lasting for years because of the time travel teleportation poo poo.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Arya having more emotion fighting Brienne than reuniting with Sansa or Bran :unsmigghh:

After the lame Unsullied battle last week I'm glad the budget went towards the Dothrakis in this episode.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

grack posted:

I'm wondering what Sansa is thinking right now. One sibling comes back crippled and a head case, the other comes back kinda scary.

I think I saw a smirk from her when she was watching the sparring.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Two hour episodes where characters literally teleport in and out of scenes.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
That dragon CGI lookin like a Planet Earth episode.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Man, I watched the leaked episode when I was drunk and enjoyed it but as I begin to recall everything I'm starting to hate it enough to not watch tonight.

Is Varys killed off in the spoilers? That's all I care for anymore.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

quote:

We end with a scene in the far far North, in the Lands of Always Winter. A single White Walker rides to and brings the body of Bran Stark to an altar. Remember that the Night King stabbed Bran in episode 2. He was stabbed in the heart with Dragonglass. He performs a certain ritual and Bran opens his eyes. They’re bright blue. The White Walker puts a crown on Bran’s head and the altar slowly changes into one of ice. Winter is coming…

Holy poo poo, if this really was how the series ended I would crack up. Entirely pointless. :lol:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The biggest giveaway that the S8 spoilers are fake is that a dire wolf has significant screentime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Looking at the rankings just reminds me of how the show used to be interesting character duos like Arya/Tywin, Jaime/Brienne and Tyrion/Cersei at its core and now the dialogue is borderline mediocre in a good scene.

• Locked thread