Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Barreft posted:

LMAO gently caress him

I feel the winds of a whiner itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Number Ten Cocks posted:

LMAO at that belly.

Been eating a lot of children.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
You couldn't make up poo poo as dumb as what Trump does. "Let's have him say, on the record, that he fired the FBI director to sabotage an investigation into his ties to Russia followed immediately by the claim that he's not even under investigation."

"That's too much for one scene!"

"But wait! He gives them top-tier classified intel at the same time! And then he tacitly admits to who the intel came from as a means of denying that he gave it up!"

This year, Dave Hill is a staff writer.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

WrightOfWay posted:

Which theory is that?

Theory goes: Blackfyres lose and their male line is extinguished with the death of Maelys the Monstrous at the Stepstones. A Blackfyre woman marries Illyrio Mopatis, whose son is masquerading as Aegon VI. Also, Varys is a Blackfyre descendant and that's why he shaves his head and is working with Illyrio so closely and confidently in getting Aegon the throne.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

tin can made man posted:

It's really cruel of Missandei to insist that Grey Worm keeps speaking this language in which he's clearly not fluent during their non-educational, intimate conversations

Another retcon is that apparently ballistae or whatever just aren't known in Westeros since Meraxes was killed by one in the Conquest but Qyburn is acting like he's just invented a doomsday weapon

Yeah, I don't quite get the ballista thing. HOLY poo poo YOU MEAN YOU PUT A BIG STICK ON A BIG THING AND IT SHOOTS THE BIG STICK?! Mind. Blown. I'm guessing Qyburn's radical creation is to put wheels on the motherfucker and drag them around with the Lannister forces so that they can shoot at dragons in the field, but how the gently caress would Westeros of the Age of Conquest not have those, too?

edit: The rare funny thing from a Redditor:

Euron: come for your sister.
    Theon has disconnected from the game.

Apoplexy fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Jul 24, 2017

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Yeah, uh, no. Season 3 exists. It has The Rains of Castamere, it has And Now His Watch Is Ended, it has Kissed By Fire. There's three episodes that trump drat near everything else on this show. I would also put Watchers On The Wall up there, along with Hardhome and the two Sapochnik-directed S6 episodes. This was good for that loving amazing Field of Fire II scene and the Arya with Brienne scene. The scene with Bronn running through the chaos was definitely reminiscent of Jon doing so at the Battle of the Bastards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Am i supposed to like any of the starks this season? Because goddamn the acting is badddddddddddddd

Bran is supposed to be a weird autist now. He's been exposed to too much at once with not enough training. He's just seeing and hearing the echoes of the past continuously.

Arya's doing fine. Sansa's fine.

• Locked thread