Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
They really did miss a cool moment to have Bran see that poo poo and long range warg into the dragon and make it go to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Fragmented posted:

Seriously. Let's say i'm Jon Snow and i'm trapped on an island in the north surrounded by an army of the dead. And lets say that when Gendry spends hours/days getting back to Castle Black, that they somehow have cell phones. Then let's say Kelly C. has fast strike bombers instead of dragons that still have to fly all the way from Dragonstone.

Am i still alive when they get there?

"It's only tits and dragons."

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Maybe Dany doesn't wanna bang Jorah bc he sold slaves, betrayed her a couple times and/or is super weirdly clingy on top of being an old dude with the pox

Jorah is not v fuckable imo, esp when you compare him to her first husband who she loved v much, that barbarian rapist who wanted his child to gently caress the world

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

JaySB posted:

Are we really having an internet debate about why a girl would want a bad boy or brooding mysterious type over a doting nice guy?

yeah dany needs the bad pussay

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

lezard_valeth posted:

Euron's actor claiming everyone would hate him more than Ramsay backs up the leaks a bit. So far he has done nothing that can be hate warrant, but indirectly killing or shaming the 2 fan favorite protagonists would bump him up the ladder.

According to the dude who plays Jaime they don't have the scripts yet

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Why do yall call Dany Kelly C

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Efexeye posted:

kha lee see

Ah, ok

Makes sense, at least

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

precision posted:

I thought it was a joke about Kelly Clarkson

I was actually over here like "well shes blonde like kellyanne conway but i dont think that could be it"

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

precision posted:

this guy's accent is hilarious, i can't even figure out what it is

He sounds like AJ Styles, probably a Carolina accent like him

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

I'll tell you what we all need:

John Snow must die.

They could do some really great character work with a man who knows his existential dread is justified dying in service of his countrymen but instead he's gonna sit the iron throne after saving the world from ice zombies and gently caress his aunt forever

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Tenzarin posted:

I bet Theon has a son from the boat whore in the first season.

Salt wife, please

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

WampaLord posted:

NO

Jesus christ, until you see a body, you always assume they're alive. Have you seen fiction before?

Can't wait for Stannis to win this Game of Thrones

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Can someone link me to those s8 spoilers that arent verified yet?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Grenn's death really was loving good

"He was a king of the giants."
"He was a boy from Flea Bottom."

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Fine.

Consider me toxxed.

This owns lol

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Lycus posted:

I can't remember why she's with them at all. Why is she constantly tagging along?

I think Tyrion feels guilty over her and brings her with?

That book was bad, and I'd forgotten about most of these plot points.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I'm the opposite, I'll only call a book bad if I didn't finish it, because if I could get through the entire thing it can't be that awful.

I finished ADWD and that one was Real Bad

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

TXT BOOTY7 2 47474 posted:

I will never understand where this goon line that books 4&5 are garbage came from, they're great books just like the first three :shrug:

The show is where the massive drop off after 3 happens

I thought ADWD was poo poo when I read it years ago (after two attempts) long before I was bothering to know what goons thought about the books. I can't remember what I thought about Feast, which means at best it sits at "entirely forgettable" for me.

Calling them great is a loving stretch. Five was hooooot garbaaaaage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

my friends say your friends are dumb

and also that the latest crop of spoilers are likely fake since production hasn't even started yet~

• Locked thread