Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Osha couldn't stop drooling at Hodor's giant cock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Soul Glo posted:

Jews and Irish are still white people in racists' eyes. Chinese folks aren't.

Also they came to the West to make money just like everybody else.

Asians and blacks were considered a completely different sub-human species back in the day. And by back in the day, I mean your grandpa's favorite memory of his youth.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Jesus In A Can posted:

"75 replies, the season leaked, :bisonyes:"

*click*

:mediocre:

Even worse, why are you guys talking about sons of loving anarchy? Are you trying to out bad the bad thread?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Ramsay had such an amazing introduction and turn (saving Theon and telling him "the north remembers" before we find out who he really is), there's no way Euron will ever get as much heat as dude.

Also, the show referenced the making GBS threads in a field from Dany's arc in Dance. :mmmhmm:

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

The show's pretty much trolling book readers with info dumps in the context of moving pictures.

Freys all die.

Zombies march on the wall.

Jon forts the wall with wildlings.

Various factions team up.

Shits going down.

Next book never coming out.

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Jul 17, 2017

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I hope we get a closer look at Euron's boat, Silence. From the wiki

quote:

The Silence is red, lean and fearsome. It has a single mast, black sails, and dark red hull. Its decks are painted red to better hide the blood that soaked them. On the prow is a mouthless maiden of black iron with long legs, slender waist, high breasts and mother-of-pearl eyes. The Silence is crewed by mutes and mongrels from throughout the known world.

Hope we get a shot of someone tied to the prow of the ship like how Aeron ends up in Winds of Winter.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

kater posted:

Sam is currently copying books and Jorah is gonna take him to Dany...

Oh my loving god

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

kater posted:

Wait KL doesn't have an army in it does it.

Nope, only the City Watch.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I'll certainly grant that even "first runner up knight" is pretty impressive and indicative of a good fighter, but every single footman in the Tyrell army is necessarily Loras, nor does it mean they have super competent and inspiring leadership.

Case in point:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdH-x0RAR6I

Please do not be talking trash about my main man Mace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLDuW8CFRD8

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

WampaLord posted:

That's cause Aegon probably had his own Yara who said "Hey, just go take your dragons and capture King's Landing" and he was smart enough to go "Yea, that sounds like a pretty good plan!"

Pretty sure he did, it was Orys Baratheon

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Aug 7, 2017

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

some guy on the bus posted:

She should wear something that makes one boob hang out imo.

The strategy might be that it would give all the Lannisters erections and they wouldn't be able able to fight as well.

Do it next time D & D.

Next season all the women wear ta-ta towels.

http://www.boredpanda.com/breasts-bra-helps-avoid-sweating-ta-ta-towel/

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Next episode opens with Jamie and Bronn surfing on the back of Krakkens.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I skimmed the spoilers but I thought it initially said that Dany dies in childbirth BETWEEN seasons which would be so loving hilarious I almost want it to be true now.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

drunken officeparty posted:

You guys think they circumcise in westeros?

It looked like Theon and Hodor both had cut dongs, but the actor in Essos who had warts all over his dick was uncut, so Essosians probably keep it dirty and uncut.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Those 7 minutes have been amazing and refreshing compared to all the dumb poo poo going on with the other stories.

Euron feels like the Connor McGregor of Westeros. Dude knows how to promote himself, knowing full well he ain't on poo poo.

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Aug 22, 2017

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I misread the spoilers for next season but now that I'm thinking about it, I really want Dany to die between seasons. Have her go out on a high note this season, end with her finding out she's pregnant, then first shot of season 8 is Jon standing in the frame with a baby and a stupid look on his face as they figure out how to pull a Weekend at Bernie's with Dany's corpse.

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Aug 23, 2017

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Drunk in Space posted:

Bran will have a vision of a human dude loving the Night King's wife on a moonlit night, and then he'll see the NK seething off to one side, swearing vengeance against all mankind.

Oh man. If the show canonizes that fanart...

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Stephen King can jerk off in his bathroom and the puddle he leaves on the floor would be better written than anything GRRM's ever done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Was it ever revealed how the early book treatment ended when that guy posted a framed but redacted version of it?

• Locked thread