Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

All it took to forgive jorah was for him to save her life multiple times. Varys just needs to name drop that hes from tha streets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Dumb question...why are there chains hanging off all the book shelves in the libraries?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

KellyC: dario send food plz we're starving 2 deth
Dario: why dont you munch on deez nuts my queen

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Randall Tarley would have sent Maces fat rear end to the wall with his son i doubt he cares

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I still like the show and the actors in it even if I've grown to hate the writers

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Vegetable posted:

None of the cast are very big names and they'd be burning one hell of a bridge by playing hardball with HBO, I think.

"Listen!" Said the vaguely ethnic looking woman, "do you know who the gently caress i am in this industry?! Im the the tit double for the frizzy haired bitch and you will not pull this poo poo with me!"

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

TheRat posted:

Isnt this basically why Roz was impaled by a bunch of arrows?

Dunno. Would be funny if it was

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

How many times was ros even nude? The winterfell scene with theon and the play with her rear end scene are all i remember.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Theyve already shown that wights can crawl on the ceiling Aliens style so why dont they just climb the wall like the wildlings do? The night king is slower than Dany with his invasion.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Didn't some season 2 scene say it would take Stannis 3 days to sail from dragonstone to KL?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

kater posted:

I like how Brann could have told Sansa that Arya was alive and well but didn't.

He will tell Arya how nice the weather was that day a guy threatened to shove a stick up her bunghole

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

i guess the night king had no actual plan to cross the wall other than having a random dragon literally falling into his lap.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Lol remember when people thought tyrion was going to ride a dragon?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

What happened to sweetrobin? Is he still in the Vale? Is the show ever going to bother to mention him again? Is the Vale army just going to couch surf at winterfell forever?

Why are they turtling up in castles when an undead army can just sit in your fields and prevent you from growing food forever? Is Gillys baby the price that was promised? Will the nights king be smart enough to arm his zombie giant? If you can zombify a polar bear why arent there zombie mammoths? Why do i care about any of this?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Why is Randal Tarley letting the Lannisters take all the food. Shouldnt he like..want that for his people? Isnt he in charge of that area now and responsible for the people there?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

IncendiaC posted:

GoT had already used the sewer trick twice. Once in S2 when Davos smuggles Mel (and shadow baby) to Dragonstone, and again in S4 when Grey worm sneaks into Meereen.

Three times because tyrion leads the soldiers outside the walls to flank Stannis during blackwater

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Why do they need to capture a wight? Just go like 10 feet past the wall and kill some random dude and have him rez in a cage. Or gently caress it kill an animal since its already established they rez too. Why is every plan on this show so loving dumb

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

CalvinandHobbes posted:

don't they only resurrect when acted on by a white walker or the night king? So the plan would be kill some random dude, put him in a cage, wait for a white walker to ressurect him, kill the white walker, get the now-wight back into a cage?

Pretty sure they come back no matter what. That's why they burn dead bodies even with no WWs around

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

In It For The Tank posted:

Weiss: "This is the first time* we've had two sets of main characters on opposite sides of a battle."

* except for Blackwater, and the Battle at the Wall, and the Battle of the Bastards

Who was the main character at the wall? Mance had like 4 scenes total.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Cornflakes posted:

I love Davos's new role as the randy sidekick

e: lol also maybe the best part of this episode was its lack of Cersei

Hey Stannis may have cut off his fingers but he didnt cut off his dick

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

i like when the 200+ lb amazons swing was parried by the 90 lb girls stick thing then got up 2 sec after getting kicked directly in the chest without so much as getting winded because she swept the assassins guilds floor a lot

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I never imagined dragon riding would look that goofy.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Karl Tanner would have kicked aryas rear end

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I wonder what the show plans on doing with the remaining nights watch. why are they still there just bring them into the fold with everyone else at winterfell. we are missing out on prime Ed scenes here

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

gently caress you no hes not and youre not my dad

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

grack posted:

The fact that Arya is able to fight her to a draw is impressively lovely writing

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

What happened to rickon they asked in the crypt two feet away from his grave

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

We have a new dickon now.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Nail Rat posted:

She at least fared better than Ser Podrick of House Payne, First of His Name

Hes only proficient with his other sword

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I hope tyrion finally gets to go back home to the shire

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

why did they draw the WW naked when they clearly wear ice klingon outfits?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

lezard_valeth posted:

I'm having a really hard time remembering something truly rear end in a top hat-y the Lannisters did without prior provocation to warrant so many fans hating the Lannisters, particularly Cersei.

Its mainly against joffrey but Cersei was a huge rear end in a top hat to tyrion back when he was actually a good character what with having his supposed whore beaten and all that.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

lezard_valeth posted:

Also, someone was discussing a couple pages back about Mirri Maz Dhuur's prophecy and Dany getting prego.

Zombie Wyrm melting the Wall could be the "Mountains blow in the wind like leaves" part.

Mountains blow in the wind will be a dragon burning gregor into ashes

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

"We had to delay shooting this season because we needed the locations to look like winter time"

*every location looks exactly the same*
*adds a location that looks like the old west*

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Episode 5 plot outline leak - http://imgur.com/a/AkDWm

there another link to this anywhere it got taken down

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Skinty McEdger posted:

"You must stay in hiding for the rest of your days, if people are to find of your identity it could lead to your undoing."

*makes big rear end warhammer with Baratheon sigil upon it*

"it was for the king, who was a baratheon"

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

i cant stop looking at the dopey as gently caress lion faces on Jamies shoulder pads

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

bran use your 100 birds to carry a wight to KL

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

regulargonzalez posted:

Another thing that made no loving sense. "You're not the real queen you can't order me to the wall"

Ok shitwit, how about you volunteer for the wall and since you're an honorable man we'll take you at your word. Or if you don't want to, at least tell your son to. Stupid motherfucker.

He prob doesnt want to take orders from his fat maester son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Someone remind me. What was the original "that does make sense" idea dave hill came up with?

• Locked thread