Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
"It has underwater swimming because it's a 3D platformer" is so true that it actually shook me. I grew up with Tooie and going backwards to Kazooie was hard, so I'm always interested in watching people play the original and show me what I missed out on. Did we all agree that the BK game on Gameboy Advance never happened?

I have to agree that despite all of the things Super Mario 64 (deservedly) gets credit for pioneering, I can't say it's aged exceptionally well. Some of the stars really are obnoxious as hell. Granted of course, there are some weak rear end Jiggies too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I'm confused by including Rusty Bucket Bay and Clanker's Cavern. I feel like those aesthetics are really similar.

• Locked thread