Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heard u like girls

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

So what do you think gang: do I get serious about the expedition or do I explore the town of Coffin and its majestic churches?

I'd go explore the town and churches first, see if you can get to know some of the locals, you know. Go to a church meet or two, these people might have their own caverns beneath their houses and have spare spelunking equipment.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heard u like girls

A couple of years ago when i was looking for a mansion, i went to the towns local bookstore to ask about the previous owners of the house i was interested in. They put me in contact with a nice lady who they told me painted portraits for a living and had immortalized most of the town's residents over the years.

While obviously a masterclass painting of some very nice looking folks, i was kind of weirded out by the idea of four men living together with one lady for decades in this particular house, so in the end i decided to look elsewhere.

----------------

heard u like girls

Wow yeah, looking back on it now, i think i missed a huge opportunity. I Guess the lesson here is; keep an open mind when your trying to find your gloom house.

That said; My current house has a basement that fills up with water at night, but is dry as a desert at day. The problem is... the plumber refuses to come at night to my house. I keep calling them when it happens but they always hang up on me.

Help?

E; Oh yeah there are fish in it, anybody have a clue ?

----------------

• Locked thread