Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impkins Patootie

idk sounds like u love it but im gonna say LIST IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

No can do, my Sandy Liege. I've got a plum piece of real estate here and we're gonna get crafty together.

I think I've shown the wolves who's the "alpha" around here and if I put up a for-sale sign, they would sense my weakness. I will not lose face in front of them.

So this turned out to be a heck of a good idea. I thought, "Teef, you need to relax if you're going to get through a project like this, so why not put in a little garden?" Let me tell you buster, I can taste that fresh basil and garlic already. I'm going to be making pesto out the wazoo and all of you are invited!

I turned up a lot of fieldstone, which is good, because stacked stone is tres chic. I also found a lot more horse bones than I was expecting. Not a lot of skulls though. I think I read once that wild animals eat antlers for the calcium...Does anyone know if the town used to have a tannery up here?

those are prob just coyotes, they won't give u any trouble unless they have a den inside ur place that u impede upon...have u chked yet to see if there might be a den??

u didnt specify where ur home is but if ur near the coast in a populated locale the tannery odds are likely.

u kno what they say, "u don't own the house - the house owns u!"

Impkins Patootie

little munchkin posted:

i think a good thing to do would be to make the house taller

a belfry would be an ambitious undertaking...

Impkins Patootie

dude i didnt want to say anything

but i think u bought a haunted haus

Impkins Patootie

hey i never said it was a bad thing!

id take harmless possibly sexy ghosts over red squirrels anyday, and America's #1 home improvement icon Bob Villa would agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-n7N1RXJbM

Impkins Patootie

FYI full moon tonite :q:

Impkins Patootie

the quaint New England village u moved to isn't named Tristram by any chance is it??

Impkins Patootie

so when's the slumber party goin down? lmk i can bring an Ouija and some candles, maybe make some dumplings or pot stickers too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

Keebler Cookout posted:

inb4 my house is haunted thread :ghost:

op said its not a hunted hoooses tho m8

• Locked thread