Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loanarn
May 28, 2004

This is why I beat hookers.

Sgt. at Arms

boxen posted:

Wait, there's a Portland AI meetup today?

Uh well we kind of just decided yesterday on a spur of the moment thing in the Import Cars for Japan thread to meet up. I had a blast. The Z hauls rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loanarn
May 28, 2004

Sgt. at Arms

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

Decided to do an impromptu meet up with Loanarn, for a classic Nissan meet up. Saw the GTR it is a really really good looking car. Naturally, it got a ton of attention at the C & C. Here are some quick photos I snapped mid day:

The GTR is pretty mint, also some cool as hell features like a Japanese Auto Toll booth paying machine. Loan is a chill guy (although everyone should get on his case about getting some storage or a nice car cover for the GTR!!!!!!!!) and I am definitely going to try and get more drives going if other PDX ai'ers want to join.

I had a blast. LoG's friend showed up and I got to drive his Kei Van and it was fun as hell. I was laughing like a maniac almost the entire time I was driving it. I do need to get a car cover but I suspect its going to be a bitch and a half to put on myself. His friend also showed us some great little back roads we got to cruise around after C & C.

Loanarn
May 28, 2004

Sgt. at Arms
Time to start getting the 300 ready for summer so you can drive something that can keep up with me and the other Nagasaki Noisy Boys. I just won this glorious time capsule on Yahoo Auctions Japan.

A minty fresh OEM tape deck for the R32 GTR to replace the crap aftermarket CD player and all the cables required to put it back in. Even has the rear speaker covers im missing. $120 plus fees and shipping TBD. These usually go for more without all the bonus items.

You best believe I'm gonna be rocking some City Pop when we are rolling deep this year.

Loanarn fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Apr 6, 2020