Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

North Serbia. 1914.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/627950/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Help Ronny Nose get back to his Stinking Face in this Hilarious Throwback 2D Platforming Adventure!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

As he is passing by a park, a depressed thirty years old named Tristan Mallory discovers a lost little girl. Touched, he decides to help by taking her in. But something is off about their relationship, very off. Will you be able to figure out their terrible secret?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Badgame - a heartwarming kinetic visual novel.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Prepare to go galactic in the biggest Duck Life adventure ever!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

looking at the picture im not sure if its meant to be 1914 or 1941

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Take control of Jack, the most sociopath and nerdy IT guy who works for a tech company,

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

A WW1 JRPG actually sounds incredibly badass for me OP

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The first scene has you playing as final boss Gavriilo Princip as he effortlessly defeats in a boss battle the Austrian Archduke

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Take control of Jack, the most sociopath and nerdy IT guy who works for a tech company,

thats based on the famous Jack. that posts in fyad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

BLUE REVOLVER is a fresh new shoot-em-up built for newcomers and psychos alike. An adaptive difficulty system tailors the game to your skill level as you fight and flourish to evade the maniac environmental force, "Blue Revolver"!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

All Games > Adventure Games > Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

CA-2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier
Faithfully modeled after one of the most sought after studio compressors in history.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

2039. Water is no longer environmentally sustainable supply.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

OP finally realizing Steam is trash after reaching Level 80+ on two separate accounts: This poo poo has gone on far too long.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

OP finally realizing Steam is trash after reaching Level 80+ on two separate accounts: This poo poo has gone on far too long.

LOL you got him! Ohhhh poo poo LOL.... gently caress hahahahaha! [Bursting into tears from crying]

[Falls asleep for 8 hours...] LOL omg hahahahahaha gently caress!

And now let's wait for 30 minutes while Synthy stews in anger and has some epic comeback. We all love you here bro :D thanks for the content hahaha!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

...?

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

:D le 🤣😂🤣 epic 👏 loving 👏 burn 👏

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pewdiepie posted:

BLUE REVOLVER is a fresh new shoot-em-up built for newcomers and psychos alike. An adaptive difficulty system tailors the game to your skill level as you fight and flourish to evade the maniac environmental force, "Blue Revolver"!

Blue Revolver is cool

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

LOL you got him! Ohhhh poo poo LOL.... gently caress hahahahaha! [Bursting into tears from crying]

And now let's wait for 30 minutes while Synthy stews in anger and has some epic comeback. We all love you here bro :D thanks for the content hahaha!

lmao wtf

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

[Synthy strolls into the steam thread again after thinking for 45 solid minutes] :D oh you mad? You think I care LOL? gently caress off little newbeh hah! You think I give a poo poo? Huh? Nah lol I don't. I don't care. gently caress steam!

[Favorites > YouTube > [[thinking]] hmmmm , rich evans aids, no maybe a gif of some guy laughing LOL. That will show them how I don't loving care LOL]

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

what the?

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im glad liquid drink waited 13 years to make these epic posts

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Preview:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

[Synthy strolls into the steam thread again after thinking for 45 solid minutes] :D oh you mad? You think I care LOL? gently caress off little newbeh hah! You think I give a poo poo? Huh? Nah lol I don't. I don't care. gently caress steam!

[Favorites > YouTube > [[thinking]] hmmmm , rich evans aids, no maybe a gif of some guy laughing LOL. That will show them how I don't loving care LOL]

lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

LOL but seriously dude, I'm just joking around. we all L O V V V E E E E you around here :D LMAO!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm glad someone's taking Synthy down a notch to be honest. His bull poo poo has been going on for far too long.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

liquid drink just went in

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's a game about a philosophy my dad tries to convince people of.

Embark on a whimsically twisted adventure with Agatha, a child torn between her love for eating meat and her friendships with animals. Join her as she discovers religion and creates her own, Carnivorism, to convince the animals that the sacrifice of their flesh is the secret to their eternal happiness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Wild West is plunged into chaos when the land is cursed by an artifact known simply as, The Cursed Revolver.