Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

[Synthy strolls into the steam thread again after thinking for 45 solid minutes] :D oh you mad? You think I care LOL? gently caress off little newbeh hah! You think I give a poo poo? Huh? Nah lol I don't. I don't care. gently caress steam!

[Favorites > YouTube > [[thinking]] hmmmm , rich evans aids, no maybe a gif of some guy laughing LOL. That will show them how I don't loving care LOL]

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

LOL but seriously dude, I'm just joking around. we all L O V V V E E E E you around here :D LMAO!

maybe the most brutal finishing move at the end of a flamewar, giving a bunch of fake compliments lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol