Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I like to take pictures of birds. So here's some birds I took pictures of.

White-necked puffbird

Ferruginous pygmy owl

Hooded Warbler

Currasow

Northern potoo

Yucatan jay

Grey catbird mad at orioles

Black vulture

Actually, that was just in January and February this year. I have a ton more but I should spread it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Your Computer posted:

Where did he levitate that orb and for what purpose? (or were you too spooked to find out)

That's actually Venus! I took this in January when it was at its super brightest, but it's bokehed the gently caress out because the focal length of my lens is really short.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

We just had the most insane northern lights show where I live, best I've ever seen. I took this photo from my front yard in the middle of a city of a million people

Looks like a bird.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Okay, more real birds this time. These were from my trip to New Zealand.

Kea, the sly alpine parrot.

Silvereye

Hybrid offspring of mallard and gray ducks.

Tiny blue penguins!

They were rescues being cared for a the International Antarctic Center in Christchurch.

Fantails are hard to photograph, they never stop moving!

• Locked thread