Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Your Computer posted:

Yes! Quality borbs :neckbeard:

Bird question: when did :stoked: show up and what's up with it (other than being stoked)

A PI bird thread regular bought it and then an admin changed it to a slightly bigger version. It's from a set of budgie stickers on Facebook, and it's for when you're stoked. That's pretty much it.

:stoked:

This is my favorite bird:

He likes to help me type keep me from typing.

vv e: that's some A+ bird trivia vv

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 20:51 on May 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Who What Now posted:

You have very human-like hands for a bird. (I hope that's not a racist thing to say)

Why thank you!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Those photos are great, PP!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

WrenP-Complete posted:

They do grow back but once plucking starts it can be hard to stop, even if the bird is rehomed. Poor neurotic babies.

If the plucking is chronic enough it'll also damage the follicles to the point where the feathers can't grow back anymore.

That 'too looks happy as heck though :3:

• Locked thread