Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nettles Coterie
Dec 24, 2008

Play in the Dark, lest the Heat catch you standing still
I love watching flocks of Starlings flying. Here's a nice video. The way they all move together is just really beautiful and soothing to watch.

Also: hummingbirds!

Shayu posted:

Yes! Pigeons are my most favorite bird, sadly they face a lot of undeserved prejudice.

I went to New Jersey recently and saw a pigeon just chilling, not bothered by people walking by like a foot away from it, which I thought was cool so I started walking toward it. Like 10 people immediately screamed at me to get away from it because it was a dirty pigeon. :confused: It's just a loving bird, guys! Folks in my area don't exactly LIKE them, but these people reacted as if I had tried to lick a cockroach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread