Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

mds2 posted:

I just moved to the country and we have tons of these around our property. One side is a natural wetland and that must be prime Red winged Blackbird habitat.

Probably, since a ditch with a tuft of cat tails growing in it is "prime red-winged blackbird habitat." They're apparently the most numerous bird on the continent, and I love them.

Since this thread started strong with grackles and red-winged blackbirds, have a bunch of icterid flags I made because I'm addicted to designing flags:

I wasn't happy with my first attempt at a meadowlark flag, so I redesigned it with a pall and that looked so good I decided icterid flags should all have palls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread