Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Can we make this the Smackdown gameday for tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I saw Eddie Kingston's name brought up so like can we do vetos here?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
A lot. The most I think.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I totally e-mailed the op lmao

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
DiBiase was like "BWAHAHAHA" while CM Punk was like "boohoohoohoohoo".

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

C. Everett Koop posted:

Results from the first round:

#1 Paul Heyman (#1 Overall seed) d. #8 New Jack 33-7. New Jack's underrated since most people have only heard his shoots but Jack could cut a quiet, intense promo when he wanted to. Cornette said that Jack might have been the only person in Smokey Mountain who could have out-talked him, which is high praise. Also the shout-out to OJ Simpson is magnificent.

Paul's on another level, though.

#5 Arn Anderson d. #4 Terry Funk 20-19. Legit back and forth with Arn winning on the final vote. I didn't have a tie-breaker in mind so I started to get a little worried once they got real close in votes.

#3 Bobby Heenan d. #6 Gene Okerlund 37-3. Near sweep.

#2 Mick Foley d. #7 Jesse Ventura 27-13.

#1 Ric Flair d. #8 Paul Bearer 40-0. Poor Paul, he never stood a chance.

#4 Nick Bockwinkel d. #5 Larry Sweeney 23-14. I doubt anyone here's ever heard a Bockwinkel promo :colbert:. Anyway, he's in trouble next round.

#3 Jake Roberts d. #6 William Regal 37-3.

#2 Chris Jericho d. #7 John Cena 29-11. I'm looking forward to seeing how the forum goes on Jake vs. Jericho. It'll say something; what I don't know but it'll say something.

Shut the gently caress up, rear end in a top hat! Suck my dick!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT-tj54RkMw

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Cavauro posted:

i had a dream last night that terry funk got screwed over

There's nothing dragging down me now/
Cause a girl gonna push it all out the waaaaay-yay-yaay

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Every one of you is dumb as hell!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ChrisBTY posted:

Voted against Austin because the progenitor of the greatest blight to ever infect wrestling promos can advance no further.

What?

• Locked thread