Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I accidentally sent 11
Feel free to drop Jumpin Jeff Farmer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Anyone voting Scott Steiner, Edge, or Bray goddamn Wyatt over Hulk Hogan as a promo should be brutally destroyed.

I mean, I get Billy Graham because 70s WWWF isn't exactly hip, but come on.

Hogan was on PEDs
Who can say what kind of promos we'd be getting out of Bray if he was coked out of his mind?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Reminder of what it looks like when somebody else tries to script Jericho:

:unsmigghh:

Cena can work WWE scripts, but I don't even know if he can innovate the way Y2J can because I've only ever seen him working with generic material generated by the WWE corporate branding machine, which would just never have the acumen to produce something with the doofy elegance of "You are gonna get... it."

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Bad draw for Raven and Miz :[

They're both artful and underrated imho but there's no going against The Rock and Vince McMahon

• Locked thread