Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ecavalli posted:

There's a distinct lack of Bobby Heenan nominations in this thread.

Bobby "The Brain" knows that is because people read C. Everett Koop's post and are e-mailing nominations instead of making them in this thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The only drug Hulk Hogan was on was Hulkamania :colbert:

Well, that and the coke you mentioned....

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I had to vote against Mean Gene :negative:

Jericho too :(

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

What the hell did Arn ever say that was any good?

Ladies and Gentlemen, through the year 2000, we're gonna do exactly what all of you across this nation have asked: Arn Anderson... bring back the Horsemen! But I feel it fair to tell ya, I'm not going to be responsible for what happens next. Because we don't wear white hats, we're not nice guys, and I can tell you this, heads are gonna roll! So, Savage, be careful what you wish for, because now.... you have it!

Oh! What a goof! What a goof! You know, I get accused of getting whacked in the head a few times and having a little touch of alzheimers. My God! I almost forgot the 4th Horseman! Ric Flair, get on down here!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Paul Heyman and Bobby Heenan are going to go up against each other in something other than the final round :aaa:

Sad that Paul Heyman won't make it to the final round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Missed some voting but at least it meant I didn't have to vote against Heyman.

But now I had to vote against Austin!

• Locked thread