Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

You could buy a kitchen countertop and put legs on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

underage at the vape shop posted:

I want to make my own desk more than anything but my current arrangements make it impossible/overly expensive. I like the clean design, and the solid top. I hate this piece of poo poo ikea desk that I have now, it's a big laminate box filled with cardboard. I don't need or want draws or shelves, but I do want a fat desk, the width is good. I mean, width in the direction you are looking in when you sit at the desk, I hate the monitor being up close. My main monitor right now is half off the back off the desk, touching the wall. The desks like this at physical stores near where i work are all real skinny. The cable management is really cool, I wouldn't use the felt things, I just like the slot and how it's not just a straight hole.

E: Also I'm in Australia.
Eagain: Lack of cable management isn't a dealbreaker. I'm happy to figure that out myself, I don't see an issue with screwing stuff into the back/bottom of the desk, assuming it can support it.

My favourite office desk (the one I'm sat at now) is actually a kitchen dining table, this one: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/tables/dining-tables/kejsarkrona-dining-table-oak-white-art-00368277/

It's solid wood, good height, wide enough for a 27" PC monitor and two laptops side by side, and deep enough that the stand for my monitor is far enough back that I can put a laptop and a keyboard in front of it and still be sort of useable. There's no cable management of course but you could notch or rout out the back pretty easily.

I have a "proper" computer-suitable desk with good cable management and drawers etc but it's so shallow that the monitor stand always sits on top of the cable management flap, making it less than useful.

Jaded Burnout fucked around with this message at 09:44 on May 16, 2017

Hambilderberglar
Dec 2, 2004

I have had this for uhhh... going on a decade now, though I emphatically recommend you do not do what I did and get the glass worktop.
The scratches it's accumulated aren't very visible, but it's a colossal pain in the rear end to keep clean, because every spec of dust glares at you like a giant gently caress-you. The only downside is a very expansive desk encourages you to hoard all sorts of crap on it. Ask me about my stack of half-read books.

E: Mine's 1800mm wide, not 1600mm. 1800mm will hold about 3 27 inch monitors side by side in landscape orientation, if you don't have a good frame of reference for how big that is.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

cheese eats mouse posted:

What happened to all the furniture? I love that white chair and mirror.

It either stayed with the house as the buyer purchased a lot of the furniture, or it ended up with my uncle and is in at his house or in storage. The thing I want most of all is a table lamp made of wrought iron in the shape of a green bean vine, but god only knows how much shipping would be.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Get a baller-rear end T90 for $3600. You can ever store your crown on it.

$1400 for a desk is pretty cheap considering a good desk will last longer than you will. $1400 for something you never have to buy again sounds like a good deal to me. That's like $35 a year.

PRADA SLUT fucked around with this message at 16:16 on May 16, 2017

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

PRADA SLUT posted:

Get a baller-rear end T90 for $3600. You can ever store your crown on it.

$1400 for a desk is pretty cheap considering a good desk will last longer than you will. $1400 for something you never have to buy again sounds like a good deal to me. That's like $35 a year.

Yeah but - and I don't think this should become a class warfare thread because everybody's got a different income level and has the right to enjoy life to the extent that they can afford - when I was younger $1400 was like my spending money for an entire year.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I will never spend $1400 on any piece of furniture. I can make a heritage table for half that and three weekends. I'm not chiding those that spend that much. That's their choice. Mine is to make my money do more.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The most expensive thing I ever bought was my sofa for about $900.

I searched for months for some cube-like shelves that were modern but not silly and a reasonable price and not particle board, ended up just making my own with almost no woodworking experience. I think they turned out pretty good but if I re-did them I'd make them stronger because books are heavy. It holds them fine but you don't want to try to move the shelf while books are in there or it tries to bend apart.

I think it looks pretty ok. Is it ok?

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Baronjutter posted:

I searched for months for some cube-like shelves that were modern but not silly and a reasonable price and not particle board, ended up just making my own with almost no woodworking experience. I think they turned out pretty good but if I re-did them I'd make them stronger because books are heavy. It holds them fine but you don't want to try to move the shelf while books are in there or it tries to bend apart.

Yeah! Tell me more about that chair on the left, and those little buildings on the top of your bookshelf :allears:

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Yeah! Tell me more about that chair on the left, and those little buildings on the top of your bookshelf :allears:

Yeah I want to hear all about these things too!

I just installed window film in our new place to (hopefully) keep the dogs from barking at every passerby. We're still moving in, so pics as we get stuff figured out/done.

I actually think it looks okay (I was very iffy about this idea, so only bought one piece so we could see what it looks like), the pattern tiles so we can do the whole bottom if we like.

(Maybe it's horribly tacky?! I think it's okay though, and the dogs aren't seeing the squirrels/bunnies through it, so it's a lot quieter here)

WrenP-Complete fucked around with this message at 20:12 on May 16, 2017

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

those little buildings on the top of your bookshelf :allears:

You guys are in for a treat if you love model trains. Baronjutter has a boss trainset.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

I will never spend $1400 on any piece of furniture. I can make a heritage table for half that and three weekends. I'm not chiding those that spend that much. That's their choice. Mine is to make my money do more.

Sure, but the point I make is that if you look at things as a permanent fixture in your life then the upfront cost looks more reasonable. If you build it or get it at a garage sale or whatever, it doesn't change the fact that you're buying something that you'll never need to buy again and the future ownership cost of that type of item is effectively zero.

The question is, if you can't afford the upfront cost is it more advantageous to spend money on temporary furnishings or just be furnishingless until you buy what you want. This is more of a personal philosophy.

Baronjutter posted:

If it's always going to be oriented in the same direction, you could install angular cross-braces on the back of it to give it stability. Bonus if you de-clutter it you can see them through the back, and vary the bracing directions to add visual interest.

Strictly stylistically though, I'd get rid of about half the books on it. It looks overloaded and you've got books piled up sideways and on top of each other and all over the place. If it were me, I'd slim it down enough to show some empty space and prevent it from looking like a pack of sardines.

PRADA SLUT fucked around with this message at 20:49 on May 16, 2017

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Jesus do I really want to spend 3 grand on a french door when I can get a lovely one from Lowes for 500? I mean how bad can the Lowes one be really?

edit: I only posted it a day or two ago but it's kinda gotten lost, nobody has any opinions on my bathroom remodels? I'm lost in a sea of tile choices right now.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I recently replaced most of my old terrible furniture with cheap new furniture that won't last because I was moving house so stuff got thrown in a skip at the old house and the new stuff delivered and assembled at the new house. I weardy broke even because It meant I didn't have to pay for movers. The plan is now to slowly replace the lovely furniture with stuff that will last.

I explain this to excuse the state of the skirting boards which were not my doing.

The one nice bit of furniture I have is my TV stand. It was my great grandmother Rebecca's who was a sufferegtte and gave no fucks. When I was 8 and she was over 100 she motioned me up to her bed, leaned over and said in a quavering voice "listen to me lass, if it don't kiss good then it won't fook good so don't marry it"

It works perfectly, I just took the belt off in case it got snagged on something in the move.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so

Elendil004 posted:

I mean how bad can the Lowes one be really?

Last words

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

PRADA SLUT posted:

Last words

But like, 2500 bucks worth of last words? For that much savings I could almost rebuild the entire door myself and still come out ahead.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Elendil004 posted:

I'm looking to remodel both my bathrooms. My house is a modular, 1983-build and it's just dated. I have a decent idea what I want to do but really looking for clever ideas, things I haven't thought of, pitfalls, etc. I'll be doing most of the work with a family friend who has been building for his entire adult life so the work will be overdone, no code issues, no I-beams to saw through, etc. That said, if you see something, say something.

The main bathroom:

As you can see, dated vanity, old tub, garish wallpaper, awful cabinet, basic non-tile floor.

This is the only window, which is pretty awful but I don't want to do much with it, I don't want to get into the shingles on the outside of the house so I plan on leaving this window.

Basic idea is wainscoting around the side, probably go pretty high without looking silly. Replace the tub/shower, new toilet, new vanity.

With regards to vanity, I really don't know what I want there. This one is hideous, but I don't know what I like or what will look good. Wide open to ideas here.

Color wise, probably white wainscoting, but the wall maybe a light grey, or light blue possible. My living room/main room is a sage green.

Master Bathroom. This is a tight space right now, but I am getting another maybe a foot, or two depth in the shower by knocking the wall down behind it and eating up a stupid hallway closet.

View from my bedroom, shower is in and to the left. Right now I have no door there, but that's just because it frustrated me. I am considering a barn door that slides. To the left is a closet so it could either cover the closet or the bathroom, might be neat.

From the shower looking down. I plan on putting a really thin profile ikea sink in place of the vanity in here, so I'll get some room there. That would let me open the doorway up so it's less narrow, but may not need to. This toilet will remain, it's pretty new.

The shower, again, just dated. Going to tear it out and put in a tile one. Hopefully I don't have to make the pan by hand.

For both bathroom floors I'll do a tile, but not sure if I should go big tile or smaller tile, design or not, I'm still looking at all sorts of design stuff online amd open to suggestions here.

Couple of other design choices. Only the main bathroom has an exhaust fan, so considering adding one to the master, maybe finding a way to route them both into the same stack (less holes in the roof).

I will probably have to do a full gut on both, doubt I can save any of the walls, and the ceiling is popcorn so getting rid of it is doing humanity a favor. The ease of being able to do any electrical work or plumbing work in the open vice from the attic outweighs have to re-sheetrock I think.

I have all electric heat, but am looking at electric mats for under the tile. Heated floors are nice and classy and I'm going to have it all up already, but it'd have to run on the same line as the baseboard does now. Any horror stories with electric heated floors?

Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you! Everything I know about heated floors comes from watching Holmes on Homes (notably an episode where he made a big deal out of installing them in a Los Angeles remodel and the homeowners were like "uh we don't even have a furnace but... thanks?") but I think as long as you don't cut corners on material or skilled labor you should be fine.

For a smaller shower space like yours I'd definitely want to minimize grout, if only because there's not much space to maneuver for hardcore scrubbing. Have you considered wall panels instead? I think they can look pretty cool and the big pitch from all the manufacturers seems to be effortless cleaning

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you! Everything I know about heated floors comes from watching Holmes on Homes (notably an episode where he made a big deal out of installing them in a Los Angeles remodel and the homeowners were like "uh we don't even have a furnace but... thanks?") but I think as long as you don't cut corners on material or skilled labor you should be fine.

For a smaller shower space like yours I'd definitely want to minimize grout, if only because there's not much space to maneuver for hardcore scrubbing. Have you considered wall panels instead? I think they can look pretty cool and the big pitch from all the manufacturers seems to be effortless cleaning

Oh I have not looked into wall panels but good looking out, I will check them out.

On a side note, does anyone have experience venting two rooms with one exhaust fan? I imagine there has to be a baffle or something so that you don't blow from one room into the other.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Elendil004 posted:

But like, 2500 bucks worth of last words? For that much savings I could almost rebuild the entire door myself and still come out ahead.

There's a middle-ground. The Lowe's-quality door can be okay. But it can also be sub-par in subtle ways. Maybe functionally, depending on whether it's an off-the-shelf item, or what have you, but also in aesthetic ways, where the design is close but just not quite there and maybe a person will or won't notice, who's to say?

Case in point: you can save a few bucks and buy off-the-shelf cabinets at Lowe's. They'll probably be okay! The hardware might wear out sooner. The construction isn't top notch. But it's passable. But if you want something QUALITY, you should be looking elsewhere. That doesn't mean you need to go full-on-solid-teak-with-crushed-turqoise-inlay fully-custom bespoke one-of-a-kind cabinetry, though. Just go to a place that specializes in that sort of work and look at some of the better options that aren't in the outrageous category. There really is a spectrum of quality and cost.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

Elendil004 posted:

On a side note, does anyone have experience venting two rooms with one exhaust fan? I imagine there has to be a baffle or something so that you don't blow from one room into the other.

You just put the exhaust fan further up the chain, like this:

https://www.familyhandyman.com/bathroom/exhaust-fan/use-an-in-line-fan-to-vent-two-bathrooms/view-all

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Yeah I'll probably go with the real door, just a bit of sticker shock. Anderson was a little cheaper but I loving hate Anderson poo poo, it never fits, just never loving fits. The other quote was for an Integrity door, which I'm not familiar with but priced about the same as the Anderson.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

beep-beep car is go posted:

You guys are in for a treat if you love model trains. Baronjutter has a boss trainset.

What, that's so cool!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

PRADA SLUT posted:

Strictly stylistically though, I'd get rid of about half the books on it. It looks overloaded and you've got books piled up sideways and on top of each other and all over the place. If it were me, I'd slim it down enough to show some empty space and prevent it from looking like a pack of sardines.

My wife just came home with like a car-load of books this weekend and is now stuffing our glass display buffet full of books.
This is now 100% books.
We need more book storage but, tiny apartment.

I also really like this chair. It's very comfortable and even the vinyl is original. I'm not a wood expert but it's something nice, it's from the 50's.

Here's the kitchen/dining. A lot of the units have had their 1951 chandeliers replaced with some trendy modern dining room lights and when we signed the lease they told us we could get it replaced but we said no thanks. I love all the coved ceilings and curves.

The bathroom is small but nothing is falling apart and for me, as long as my bathroom is clean I'm happy.

Another reason our space is a bit cramped is because of my hobby. We have a 2br unit just so I can have a "train room". Version 1 took up the whole room, version 2 is just a 3x8 table in the corner of the room and a massive mess of boxes and supplies ruining the rest of the room. The eventual plan is to turn it into a 2nd room BOTH of us can use by tidying it up and making it a pleasant usable space, not a perpetual construction area. My wife is very very supportive and great and is my sugar mamma that finances my stupid train set. Calculating the square footage of the 2nd bedroom and our rent I think it came out to be like $100 a month for the space :(

These are all just random pics I found on google pictures while I work-post. I should take a proper series of pictures with an eye to interior design, specially since a lot of those pics are years out of date. I'd like to get some advise on some things, specially our carpet not matching our new chair (geometric shapes vs floral). But the place is a slight mess, so this will be a good excuse to tidy. Wife will come home and say "wow, you really cleaned the place up, we having guests or something" and I'll say "No, I'm asking for interior design tips from internet forums something awful dot com". I do know that our former landlord was an interior designer of some local repute and she always nodded agreeingly and commented positively on our place when doing her official inspections. Also her husband, the actual owner was always a very sour and grumpy fellow. Never heard him say anything nice for years or even smile. After an inspection where I wasn't home I was nervous he was going to flip out at me over drilling holes in the ceiling (heard so many horror stories from other tenants) to hang my train lights but I actually got a big smile from him and "I think your trainset is really cool" and a thumbs up.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 22:25 on May 16, 2017

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Your trainset IS really cool. I especially love that your tiny city appears to have a tiny grafitti artist. drat tiny teens :argh:

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Is that bottom light behind the panels or is it just weird photography?

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Arachnamus posted:

Is that bottom light behind the panels or is it just weird photography?

The site doesn't say for sure but since it's circular I'm betting it's just a photography light. Lighted shower panels would be kinda cool in a tacky tech billionaire way though.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so

A Good Bathrooms

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

PRADA SLUT posted:

A Good Bathrooms

Hell yeah, I might slightly tweak the color in the bathtub one but that room looks delightful to be in.

Edit: Actually let's look at that one again, because it demonstrates good design theory I want to talk about :

See the tile on the wall and the tile on the floor? Great example of how you can mix elements of different sizes in the same room, even if they're touching. Two things work to make the wall and floor feel unified that people often mess up when picking tile. First, the tiles are the same shape, both rectangles, both proportioned similarly. Secondly, and this is one I see bathroom designs screw up all the time, the floor tiles are sized so the grout lines match up with the wall tiles. You do this by making sure your big tiles come in dimensions that are evenly divisible by your small tiles. Always try to get physical samples of tiles you're considering so you can tetris them out and make sure they work together this way. The effect is subtle since it's white tile on white grout, but it makes the room subconsciously more orderly and therefore, to me, calming.

Tiny Brontosaurus fucked around with this message at 23:46 on May 16, 2017

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

My mother and stepfather have made some real questionable design decisions (primarily involving dead animals), but have successfully installed 3 heated bathroom floors with no issue.

It adds an extra layer of danger to installing the tile, but doesn't seem to make it any harder to do.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Hell yeah, I might slightly tweak the color in the bathtub one but that room looks delightful to be in.

Edit: Actually let's look at that one again, because it demonstrates good design theory I want to talk about :

See the tile on the wall and the tile on the floor? Great example of how you can mix elements of different sizes in the same room, even if they're touching. Two things work to make the wall and floor feel unified that people often mess up when picking tile. First, the tiles are the same shape, both rectangles, both proportioned similarly. Secondly, and this is one I see bathroom designs screw up all the time, the floor tiles are sized so the grout lines match up with the wall tiles. You do this by making sure your big tiles come in dimensions that are evenly divisible by your small tiles. Always try to get physical samples of tiles you're considering so you can tetris them out and make sure they work together this way. The effect is subtle since it's white tile on white grout, but it makes the room subconsciously more orderly and therefore, to me, calming.

I don't normally like the "Old-timey subway bathroom" look, but this one is very well done.

I really love that shower fixture though. I was at the new Restoration Hardware gallery in Tampa this weekend and they had one pretty similar to that one there. I think I might be trying to incorporate that into my designs when I get around to building my house.

There's a lot from RH I'd like in my house if I ever win the lottery :smith:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

So I think I will split up my grandparents' house into a few posts, as I have more pictures than I thought. These were taken after my grandfather passed and my grandmother was in hospice (she passed a couple weeks afterwards) and we were trying to get the house ready to sell. I absolutely loved this house and it hurts very much that I'll never go there again, so while you are free to critique, please be kind.

Thank you so much for sharing these. I do have two questions, if you'd be so kind:

1. Do you know how old the house is/what year it was built?
2. Do you have any exterior photos?

I'm a bit of an architecture nerd.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

You could buy a kitchen countertop and put legs on it.

I don't know why I didn't think of doing that, I am definitely able to put stuff together myself. The legs from your site TB ship free here, the table tops are $359US in shipping, but I'll look into sourcing stuff locally

That would suit me perfectly, the depth of it would let me put my monitors the same distance away as they are now and not have them overhang off the edge of the desk. Australia Ikea doesn't have that table but I'll go have a look what they do have. I'm a little biased against them, mum furnished the house almost exclusively with Ikea furniture. Actually the desk I'm using now is from Ikea, it's a big block of laminate filled with cardboard. It's being held together by half a roll of duct tape. I hate it so much, but to be fair, mum bought it for me when I was like 14 so its had a long life, considering. The Ikea tables look like they are solid though, and I'm working next to one tomorrow, so I'll go have a look.

Hambilderberglar posted:

this for uhhh... going on a decade now, though I emphatically recommend you do not do what I did and get the glass worktop.

Yeah glass sounds like a pain the butt. Luckily, I really like timber. That's a sweet table too.

PRADA SLUT posted:

Yeah but - and I don't think this should become a class warfare thread because everybody's got a different income level and has the right to enjoy life to the extent that they can afford - when I was younger $1400 was like my spending money for an entire year.
I can't justify $1400 for a slab of wood on 4 little sticks with 20 minutes of routing. Thats a bit ridiculous, and I haven't seen it in person so I can't even tell if it's well built. A $1400 US desk is probably closer to 2500 AUD after Australia tax and currency conversion, if I found them here.

The site makes me feel like they are cashing in on the bespoke artisinal craftsmanship hype. I don't mind spending money for quality but I don't get the feeling there's going to be $1400 worth of quality there. If I saved up I could afford it, but the price of it offends me more than the lovely cardboard construction of Ikea desks.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 03:28 on May 17, 2017

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

My dad used to build bathrooms for a living, FWIW these in nice colours (like these 2) look real good, in bright vibrant colours I always thought they turned out tacky. I'm talking like bright blue and red. ick.

My dad actually got a kickback from one of the Australian manufacturers of these, one of the chemicals used for installing these is safe if it doesn't get through the top layer (which normally it can't), but it gets through the holes you make for taps etc, and makes them crack. He was the one to figure that out, I don't think they use that chemical anymore because of it. I don't remember what it was, I was still a kid when it happened. Might have been methylated spirits I think, for cleaning the gunk off after the install. If you go that route, that's something to look into, because if you crack it while cleaning you gotta rebuild the whole wall.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 03:44 on May 17, 2017

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

underage at the vape shop posted:

My dad used to build bathrooms for a living, FWIW these in nice colours (like these 2) look real good, in bright vibrant colours I always thought they turned out tacky. I'm talking like bright blue and red. ick.

Yeah call me uncreative but I really can't stand a dominant bathroom color that's not some shade of water.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Yeah call me uncreative but I really can't stand a dominant bathroom color that's not some shade of water.

Clear? :razz: That can happen.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Wanna poo poo in all those toilets

Hambilderberglar
Dec 2, 2004

How is this so bright? Those white tiles look like a bathroom colgate smile. I have a windowless bathroom (the norm in apartment buildings here) and I've been trying to find something nice looking that also appears bright to compensate for the lack of natural light.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

The way it's taken looks like it's a realtor picture, and those are often overexposed to make the rooms look brighter than they are.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

That stuff is neat but I really don't like this bathroom. I don't know what exactly it is--maybe the floating sink or the blinding white--but it looks soulless to me, like it belongs in a trendy urban boutique hotel and not a home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
I prefer yellow over blue lights in a bathroom.