Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I will never spend $1400 on any piece of furniture. I can make a heritage table for half that and three weekends. I'm not chiding those that spend that much. That's their choice. Mine is to make my money do more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
4500k+ or bust! Down with yellow lighting! Do we still use candles for light? NO! Then why emulate them?

Seeing an elementary school soccer field at night lit up with sodium lamps: "Everyone's on the yellow team!"

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Arachnamus posted:

Because blue lighting fucks with your melatonin levels. That's what CCT lights are for.

4500 is whiter, 5200 or so is bluish.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Arachnamus posted:

Yeah sorry, I meant the more blue is in the light the greater the effect, so the yellower lights have less blue in them than a white light.

Oh yeah, I totally get what you mean now.

I still like sunlight-temperature bulbs, at least for main lighting.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
There's a beautiful 99% Invisible about the new fake real old Old Town Warsaw about this subject.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

HycoCam posted:

Made yourself clear? You just attacked me on a personal level again--what is wrong with you? You've called me insecure, judgmental, and now the "much too good for that sort of thing" comment. Where are you coming up with this crap? You are projecting some hosed up persona on me all from suggesting methods to hide TVs in response to a question about where to place a TV.

Tell you what--I'm confident I've provided good advice in all my posts. Just as I like to hide TVs for aesthetic reasons. So to do I like use Ignore feature to avoid the mentally unwell and annoying posters on SA. Going to take my advice and bid you adieu.

Reading through your posts, you seem generally unhelpful, but otherwise not distracting. And I don't read TB's post as persinally attacking you, either. It seemed to be some advice aimed towards you, and a lot of advice aimed at general lurkers and posters. Your post here is a crazy, CRAZY defensive overreaction that actually shows YOU projecting, through accusation. Vehemently homophobic senator actually being gay, that kinda thing. This post makes you look crazy. Please think about that.

Telling people to just "ignore you" in somebody else's thread is the wrong advice. Instead, change yourself or don't post here. This isn't yours.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Slip n slide down into the sex dungeon.

The camera perspective makes it look like the countertop is as wide as the door frame (complete with...columns) is tall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Jesus Christ gently caress off