Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

4500k+ or bust! Down with yellow lighting! Do we still use candles for light? NO! Then why emulate them?

Seeing an elementary school soccer field at night lit up with sodium lamps: "Everyone's on the yellow team!"

i would use candles for all my light if it wasn't prohibitively expensive, candle-light is nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
just poop while they're in it, no fear

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
my phone resolution isn't good, so there's a good chance i'm missing something, but like, that's not real wood right? cause having that in a bathroom seems weird as heck

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

cheese eats mouse posted:

looking at dribbble this has been 2017's color though

maybe they liked it so much they ran it twice