Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Fullhouse posted:

this one broke my brain

congratulations you just took the red pill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Now that's what I call a ratio

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
he changed his name from Fired4Truth

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Wanting a return on your taxes that isn't the endless death of innocent foreign browns isn't free stuff.

Please someone not phoneposting insert clap emojis.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

no interactions, don't post your tweets in this thread!!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Serf posted:

master of none was pretty good but it definitely went off the rails at the end there with the italian lady

yeah, also it's weird how this successful tv man who gets to bang a lot of beautiful women is somehow the victim in all this.

that thanksgiving ep was loving killer tho

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

boy he's really getting out in front of his upcoming accusations

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Henry is very smart in general but boy is he idealistic about that poo poo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ScrubbestLeague/status/961413884887425024

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
it's probably technically legal for you to own one now, it's just not legal to buy or be sold it or any of the components, or to store it or any of the components, but the act of owning the legal title to a nuke is probably legal

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Love to have the exact same problems as literally everyone else and make bombs because of it so the media makes me sympathetic due to whiteness.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Never apologize or admit you did anything wrong.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Pirate Radar posted:

I desperately need to know if I should be watching wrestling to be properly woke and gay in 2018

watch njpw it's plenty gay

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
it was definitely a "if we make this law to end segregation maybe they'll shut the gently caress up about it already" situation for the boomer assholes now

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mycroft Holmes posted:

from the Anne Frank thread in GBS

fuckin lmao

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
actually it's slavery

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Shear Modulus posted:

too bad that it was goose that died and not kissinger

at least can we get fuckin mccain in the ground already, jesus

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i don't care about his seat that is a lost cause anyway, i just want him to be dead so the libs can get their loving dogshit lionization out of the way

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the only loyalty you should have in a job is to your fellow workers, never the boss and absolutely never the organization

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It never gets old how many of these idiots think they can publicly identify themselves as executive officers and pretend their personal views don't reflect on the companies they literally represent.

https://twitter.com/CrossFit/status/1004509551343763456

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

You could have watched Anastasia instead. Then you'd know that everyone was miserable during the NEP because Rasputin cast the communism curse on Tsar Nicholas.

plus there's like 3 more good songs in anastasia than american tail, but anastasia came out like 10 years later

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

i say swears online posted:

texas toast is the best burger bun don't @me

if it's done right sure but most places the crust is too hard and if you bite in there just the wrong way you cut your lip

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

steinrokkan posted:

so much for the tolerant left

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Byolante posted:

We wouldn't have gotten The Doors.

So better

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

cheating is fun

just ask jacob wohl, convicted fraud

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
lmao imagine thinking garland would rule differently than kav in 99% of cases

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
just remove the exception clause from the 13th and it's fine

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
yeah i mean you'd probably need a constitutional amendment to get rid of private prisons anyway, but like getting the exception clause out of the 13th makes it a necessary addition to the constitution. as it stands it's just an open loophole with a sign that says "loophole right here"

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Teal posted:

At least they have the balls to say what the whole lot of them has been thinking anyway; rape is okay if you go to yale

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

https://twitter.com/FuNKVD/status/1048218134832852997

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
"far left companies"

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Pirate Radar posted:

who the gently caress hates Anne Hathaway?

my wife does for some reason, i don't get it

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
yeah i don't think i have a strong opinion on her. there have been a few movies she's been good in, and other movies i forget she's in.

she was the highlight of oceans 8, for instance, and rachel getting married was pretty good

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Victory Position posted:

lest we forget that Assange was duped by someone who claimed to be Sean Hannity,

remember when he did the livestream that was just a promo for his book

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the cool thing about my private healthcare is if they decide they want to raise my premiums all they have to do is do it without consequence, where if my filthy government healthcare wanted to raise my premiums they have to consider the political implications

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
"in socialized countries you have to wait for your healthcare," i shout while the receptionist tries to find an appointment for a 10-minute physical within the next 6 months

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

is this her first day here

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i don't think there's a great chance florida would have let him vote anyway

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the theory of how to make cops better is pretty simple, make them accountable to the communities they police rather than allowing the union to protect individuals and departments from their actions

how you unwind all of the existing poo poo without bringing in the probably way chuddier national guard as a temporary solution is the real problem.

but if individual cops reported to citizens instead of former-cop administrators, you'd have a lot less dudes blasting away to close their case and get back to the car to keep their stats moving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/TheDrewStarr/status/1080691061171908608?s=20