Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

hakimashou posted:

What is a zionist except a Jew who wants to be safe for a change?

and we have a winner
it's not gonna get any hotter than this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

prager u is the most risible piece of poo poo propaganda imaginable, almost every single video is vomit inducing

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

police unions twitter has got a challenger and they're coming out swinging

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

excuse me sir they're called graphic novels

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

apparently he's a scholar of extremism

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

there's a scorcher in the comments too

https://twitter.com/Jasmynflowers/status/987511601254330368

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

this is like something out of the west wing, it's eerie how sorkin captured that whole idiotic atmosphere

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Cherish freedom? The power of enterprise? Opportunity for all? It's these core beliefs that drive the scholars and staff at the American Enterprise Institute.

these fuckers make persecution of political enemies look like a moral and necessary undertaking, and the gulags as regrettable but needed

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

if the roastie don't fit you must acquit

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

"we complained but we accepted it" the level of delusion these people have is insane

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

MikeCrotch posted:

You should definitely read this then

This Interview With a Woman Dating Her Father Will Haunt You Forever

Mitch in this case is Gonyo's Large Adult Son

But Mitch was very afraid of my feelings, and wouldn't ever talk about any of this, or how he felt.

I WONDER WHY lol
imagine meeting your birthmother for the first time and she starts grinding on you like a dog in heat, that's bound to leave some scars

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Badger of Basra posted:

let me take the opportunity of this man’s suicide to inform you that he loved job creators

https://twitter.com/ryanbeckwith/status/1005087349259296769?s=21

A politics editor in @TIME's D.C. Bureau.

of course he is

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

and it's still somehow less nauseating than the teacher-banker pic from the economist

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

heading back into "the factory", my three-story steampunk themed villa

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

it's not wonky enough

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

"It’s not about chronology, but causality."
how loving dumb is this guy

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

https://twitter.com/ayanatheoracle/status/1022233058337062913?s=21

this is only medium spicy until you discover that her career is selling folk magic chick tracts for entrepreneurs

hahaha holy poo poo a real life "Lucky Duckyyyyyyy!"

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

the first reply to that one is sweet too

https://twitter.com/pvpieddie/status/1023884453901492225

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

all those WW2 memorials where Nazi soldiers are honored side-by-side with Allies

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Jose posted:

he's having a massive meltdown about this lol

https://twitter.com/mrjamesob/status/1025285533625405440

I thought this guy was OK but apparently he's just as gullible as the rest of the media

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

"Gullible" seems like an extremely and undeservedly charitable interpretation of what is going on.

Like I said, I thought he was OK, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Byolante posted:

He's on the same radio station as Nigel Fargae and Jacob Rees-Mogg. What ever made you think he was ok?

LOL if you think I'm carefully following what Farage and Mogg do and where they do it
Like I said (for the third time), I watched a couple of videos months ago and he seemed OK, I didn't delve into his inner self with the Vulcan mind meld

420 Gank Mid posted:

sounds like you need to think about what led you here

youtube

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

I can't find the pic of a brit right wing party manifesto or whatever where they defend a theoretical burqa ban as stopping vitamin d deficiency

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

AHAHAHAHA

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

I see 8-Bit Scholar found a place to pour his heart out

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Grey Fox posted:

is this revenge for doing the same thing to Ben Shapiro?

female ben shapiro is a saucy little minx

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Your Parents posted:

I asked my husband to open our relationship. He's been sleeping with transexuals ever since and I don't know how to feel. (self.polyamory)

Please, I am NOT transphobic. I just don't know how to feel about this. Please read before down voting.

My [45] husband [49] and I opened our relationship a few months ago. Admittedly he was opposed to it initially, but I managed to convince him of the benefits and how it would allow us to explore our sexual fantasies safely. I wanted him to experience more women, because he lost his virginity to me and has been faithful ever since then (at least I believe so).

But it's lead to a very strange situation. We have been married since college, over 20 years, and in that time my husband has always been a very reserved person. He knows how to please me, but he was never a kinky person... He's romantic and we have had a healthy sex life, but he's never even shown an inkling of a kinky side.

So when we opened our relationship, I was expecting (or perhaps hoping?) he would try and find his kinky side with other women. I thought that maybe he was too afraid to open up to me. Turns out this is not the case, because literally less than a week of our relationship being open, he slept with this young transgirl (early 20s I think) without even attempting to hide it. He just acted normal and said it was "something different".

This was just the start. Every single week without fail, hell normally several times a week, he has brought a young transgirl to our house to sleep with them. No women at all. He just keeps sleeping with young trans girls (who always look like they are only just above legal age) in our bedroom.

The thing is, I have NEVER considered myself bigoted against people for their sexuality, but this has me SO CONFUSED about how to feel. He never showed any signs of attraction to transgirls, especially considering he's always been very conservative/reserved. I want to yell at him and say "STOP! WHY AREN'T YOU ATTRACTED TO WOMEN LIKE ME?" but I know that would be so hypocritical of me. I have been so upset by this I haven't even slept with anyone other than my husband since we opened our relationship.

I keep maintaining this facade about how great it is, and then find myself crying when he's gone. I start thinking that if he's not attracted to other women, then he's probably not even attracted to me.

Our children are also unsure how to feel about the entire ordeal. And.. I don't know what to tell them.

Please right now I need advice, I know I shouldn't be so judgmental but I am so confused so please don't hate me.

AHAHAHAHAHA

e: didn't even wait A WEEK

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Sasse earned a doctorate in American history from Yale University

bahahahahahahahaha

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

and these are the people you're supposed to build a better world with

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

cue that article about how him wearing a tie denotes his lust for power

it's great how the whole of british media has gone completely insane since the moment it turned out he was gonna be labour leader and are still going strong

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

the rest of the thread is centrist dogshit as well.

"Now it’s become an us and them thing. It should be an everyone thing. This is NOT how you address a major environmental and even existential crisis. These kids have destroyed the well-intentioned #schoolstrike4climate movement, and moment"

for gently caress's sake, everything is an us and them thing, there's no such thing as an "everyone thing".

and he's shilling his daughter's opinion piece in the next tweet LOL, he's like a caricature except he's real.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

*one election later* "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE WERE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!"

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

exmarx posted:

probably cheating

he's kind of endearing

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

the father ted defense

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

ah yes, the Dominic Deegan philosophy.

there's a blast from the past

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

2013 lurker rereg posted:

I think his daughter via that assault tries to hook up with him later in the series

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

that peta thing is literally one of those "doing utterly stupid and self-harming thing to own the libs" except they're owning meateaters
next they'll start just butchering animals in public

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

check his bio for maximum lols

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

https://twitter.com/John_Hup/status/1093701580673638401

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

TCE posted:

https://twitter.com/MatthewDeaners/status/1094290436766748673

Let's hear this guy out, he sounds like he's got a big brain.