Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Slutitution posted:

Goddammit now I want to watch Starship Troopers

you act like thats a bad thing

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Your Parents posted:

lmfoa he can literally tell because of the pixels and he's seen a lot of shops in his time

excellent av/post combo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/juegosnomas/status/1051410399109640192?s=19

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ewoks: Battle For Endor was my favourite movie from ages 2-6.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

I used to work for a Philippine call center that did the content moderation for Facebook, and the attrition rate of that account was over 80%, and no project manager wanted to work there.

And these agents are working for just over minimum wage.

Yea these people probably get to watch ISIS videos all day so other people won't have to. That must be one of the worst jobs on the planet

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

You know the stepdaughter could date her step-moms dad and if they married they could become mutual step-moms to each other. This would be bad, but also pretty funny

Many many years ago when I was 23...

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

get that OUT of my face posted:

whose permabanned rereg are you

regged on the same date as 8-bit scholar was perma'd :thunk:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Lol they also used to go by viral spiral

ahhhh ok lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/RandyRRQuaid/status/1055220241456918528

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Goon Danton posted:

Didn't Randy Quaid go severely crazy, like fleeing the country to escape imaginary assassins?

he also recorded himself banging his wife while she wore a rupert murdoch mask, then published it on the internet

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

:jackbud:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

thats actually a woman wearing a mask

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Kitfox88 posted:

finding out the truth behind liebeck's case was one of those things that really made me :thunk: and start to come around to the idea that maybe big corporations don't care about the consumer

EDIT: homegrown hot take, still mad about that dude who lied all through supersize me so that i can't buy supersize fries for my fat loving rear end anymore

lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pirate Radar posted:

and Hillary Clinton was a horrible witch

i miss your old av, but sexx tricker is pretty good too

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/1066525358416048128?s=19

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

So uh, did he have sex with a transgendered person and then regret it? I'm getting that vibe here.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol @ "small country"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ellen Page would have been an actual recent example.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

It seems like she hasn't been getting roles at the same level since she came out.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol like gently caress he did. where does 'particularly distressed' fall on the 'deeply concerned' scale?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dongicus posted:

Wow did they really just say this?

she posted it earlier today and at least as of a few hours ago was racking up quite the ratio

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Goon Danton posted:

Oh, you betcha!

dontcha know

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

R. Guyovich posted:

thanks for implying you know better than me what i meant with the thing i said.

perhaps he was just inferring what you weren't implying, and now you're the one inferring something he didn't imply.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

How brain-broke do you have to be to not be able to have fun playing legos with your kids?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Platystemon posted:

https://twitter.com/R_M_Huffman/status/1093265010602590208

If the Arizona Coma Rapist hadn’t already been fingered, I’d suggest looking into his whereabouts ten months ago.

Lol wording

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

nice regdate

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

My understanding from Irish relatives was that the IRA killed drug dealers to stop the competition

also the leader of the black panthers was murdered over a drug payment issue

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Crazycryodude posted:

Did that man just threaten to murder his kids

Nooooooo.

/wink wink

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

that actually sounds interesting. i never would have known to watch it if not for a wapo opinion piece telling me not to

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

The Trotsky series isn't even really all that good outside of a Russiagate narrative - it's harps a lot of Trotsky being jewish, and lays just about all of the excesses of the Communist revolution and regime onto him.

It's propaganda, but I'd say it's really more domestic propaganda as far as trying to muddy the memory of the Soviet Union in reaction to growing sentiment that things were better back then relative to the current administration under Putin.

hmm. maybe i'll skip then. i wonder if ken burns has done one

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol so he wants people who criticize the israeli government from ever being able to post on social media again. neat.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Or they watch any TV at all.

Ask your doctor about Keytruda

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

the balls on this lad

thats what dersh said

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

cool dance moves posted:

oh hes not nearly as bad as snl but I stopped watching a couple years ago because his show felt v formulaic and it was getting on my nerves

welcome, welcome, welcome to last week tonight. my name is john oliver. thank you SO much for joining me

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Doc Neutral posted:

I remember the time Stewart had Erik Prince on and bascially conducted the interview with kiddie gloves.

he probably didn't want to get assassinated

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Doc Neutral posted:

Reminds of the time Bill Maher before he lost his mind and became a 9/11-liberal, where he correctly criticized american imperialism for inviting such attacks as retaliations for actions it conducts abroad but he got fired for it.

Lmao why would they kill him, he's a comedian.

lol that was hyperbole, though the guy does own a company staffed with trained killers.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

Here's a real hot take:
Blade Runner is boring and nigh unwatchable

watch the final cut. director's cut sucks

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i just reported that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Don’t people stop menstruating if they’re malnourished.

Typically men don't menstruate even if they are fully nourished.