Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Pope is literally the absolute monarch of the Vatican.

Also the actual youngest pope was (allegedly) a literal child the first time he was pope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Isn't the Swiss Guard only about 150 people?

Even silly hobbyist neutral country armies like Sweden have thousands of people.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

think I've posted this before but when I took a class on conspiracy theories in college the professor brought up my personal favorite one:

LBJ knew it was happening
he had to widen the smaller entry hole to make it look like a larger exit hole
he was left alone with JFK's corpse on Air Force One
he was famous for having a big cock and there were no tools on hand...

Live by the schlong, die by the schlong.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

My phone has two SD cards.

Not being able to switch those out at will is basically a scam.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Sounds like the problem is normal whites.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I say we give Guyana to Israel. Just to see what happens.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It's only actually reading if the book was penned by monk scribes in a monastery scriptorium.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I wish I lived somewhere where the two weathers weren't wet and cold +wet so that I could just walk inside with shoes in without covering everything in sludge.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Anti-Communists should love Stalin because very few people have killed as many commies as Stalin did.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Weka posted:

the black irish are asian, they are scythians

This was legitimately used as a justification for the colonisation of Ireland. That it was ok to drive the Irish out of their lands and subjugate them because as oriental invaders from Scythia and/or Phoenicia they had no real claim to the land.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

StashAugustine posted:

As opposed to the English, of course

The bulk of settlers in the 17th century were Scottish (hence the Ulster Scots or Scotch-"Irish") but still it's amazing the descendants of Anglo-Saxon Invaders didn't see the irony in justifying their conquest by accusing other people of having done the same as their ancestors did except earlier.

Other justifications were:
-They were pastoralists and thus, like the injuns in the Americas, not making full use of the land and didn't deserve ownership of it.
-They weren't really Christians but moon worshipping Pagans and needed to be civilized.
-They were literally animal people. With literal tails and snouts. Basically orcs before orcs were invented.

A brave new frontier of racism before race science was a thing so they were still working things out.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I find it amazing that Tim McVeigh was treated like a lone wolf and his connection to the militia/neo-fascist/Christian Identity movement in general and the ARA in particular was largely ignored by the media and popular culture.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Dongicus posted:

It's Christmas' eve bro.

In the goon tank
an old nerd said to me
"um actually"
and then he wrote some words
the rare old effort post
I turned my monitor off
and saw a big dork

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Hitler 2.0

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Hitler patch notes:
-Fixed missing textures on sides of moustache. Hitler now has full Tomb Selleck as originally intended.
-Added missing second testicle
-Changed "likes the Jews" variable from NO to YES. This should change the entire Hitler meta.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

E:
Wrong thread

FreudianSlippers has issued a correction as of 10:39 on Jan 15, 2024

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Endman posted:

mods are pretty r-worded not gonna lie

???????

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

tokin opposition posted:

Hey can anyone explain Marxism in five words or less thnx.

Workers of the world unite.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Both the Civil Rights Act and the Treaty of Versailles were ineffective because they didn't go nearly far enough.

So he is right but not in the way he thinks.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

5000 bucks to me, a fairly stable kinda sorta middle class person would be a huge help and make a long term difference. To an actually struggling person it would be a life changing amount of money.

To a genuinely rich person it wouldn't even be a noticeable sum.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

lol imagine not having read all of Marx.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's the irish connection? I'm p ignorant on sxsw.

As a recently colonized nation, a portion of which is still living under settler-colonialism, the Irish generally take a very firm stance on Israel-Palestine.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Large Testicles posted:

someone name a game where the story is actually good and it hasn't been ripped off of something else where it was done infinitely better

Tetris

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The person writing properly prefers East Turkestan?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Why waste time and resources putting them in camps when you can just execute them on the spot?

It's the American way.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The first concentration camps opened in 1933 though these were labour camps and not really comparable to the later death camps. They were primarily used to imprison political dissidents, mostly communists, but also homosexuals and other "antisocial" people.

A major turn for Germany was the November Revolution in 1918 when the Spartacus League, The KPD and other Communists revolted and tried to overthrow the newly formed Weimar Republic . The revolution was brutally put down by the Freikorps, far-right militias formed by soldiers coming home from WW1.

Later the Stab in the Back myth formed where the idea was that Germany didn't really lose the war and would've won if it hadn't been for the Communists, Jews, pacifists, gays, and other "deviants" who undermined the war effort. This myth was central to Nazi ideology.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Banish all Bavarians to Madagascar or something and make Bavaria a Gay Free State.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Also it's important to note that the Freikorps were working for the SPD government because Social Democrats, being spineless centrists, will always betray the working class and work against any actually meaningful change.