Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
How about some pure uncut idpol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

hakimashou posted:

What is a zionist except a Jew who wants to be safe for a change?

Oh my loving god

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

hakimashou posted:

It's 2017, and I am dying. The event horizon is a distant memory. Bury me at sea with fully unearned naval honours.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

hakimashou posted:

This is the high tide mark. Delete C-SPAM and ban us all. Scatter our posts to the winds and form the words ISRAEL HAS THE RIGHT TO DEFEND ITSELF from the ashes

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Autism Sneaks posted:

that's like the opposite of a hot take

It's just a tedious Canadian blubbering about how Chapo isn't very polite and how politics isn't about win or lose, it's about how you play, which is so transparently wrong it reads like satire

All in all, a lukewarm take at best

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Here's a hot take: anime is bad! I'm sayin' it!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Is the answer a solid no

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Unreal Tournament announcer voice: RATIO'D

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

MizPiz posted:

Shanley has been on a role making GBS threads on the #MeAt14 thing and I unironically love it.

https://twitter.com/shanley/status/930141367208108033

What does queer mean in this context apart from 'im not actually lgbt but I still want to be an oppressed minority' which is honestly the only way it ever seems to get used now

Also why does my phone autocorrect queer to queet, what is a queet

Also the phrase is 'on a roll'

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

How do you know Shanley isn't bi?

Wait is it weird that I don't know that?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It seems like stupid internet bullshit, which is the engine that drives this thread

Googling around delivers only in-group jargon about presenting and spectrum and non-binary, whatever that means, someone dumb it down for me, i didn't go to my gender trigonometry class and now I'm reduced to yelling at clouds

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

This is the most online it is possible to be

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Speaking as a large white son, hell yeah I loving love doing terrorism

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

hackbunny posted:

OK I may like this Phil Greaves guy a little. Countdown started until he, too, is outed as a harasser, rapist or pedophile

Bad news: Phil Greaves is a cop for the police

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Patrick Spens posted:

Describing Coates as neoliberal is howling nonsense.

Anyone who engages in such barefaced hagiography of Obama is supporting a neoliberal agenda

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Blocked. Blocked. Blocked. You're all blocked. None of you are free of neoliberalism

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

He killed his dad, as we all must

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

get that OUT of my face posted:

that guy is wrong as hell, but i've rarely encountered anyone on the internet making a "punch nazis" comment that's actually willing to put their money where their mouth is. the only way to win is to not play

Hello, I am encountering you, rarely

I would rather read a million posts about punching Nazis from people who will never do so than see one weaselly equivocation about how it's bad from Jeb Repetition

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hell yeah let's get started: I loving love punching Nazis, it's extremely good, I've done it before and I would do it again, anyone who says not to punch Nazis is a collaborator

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

The perfidious Alt-right has been around forever I guess.

In one guide or another yeah

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Krankenstyle posted:

Weird how long that takes. I'm having a hard time even thinking of a good movie he's been in recently. Public Enemies was alright as I recall?

Public Enemies was boring as hell, how is it possible to make loving Dillinger seem lame

e: the book is good though, read it

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wait so it's cheating to have friends at work now

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

get that OUT of my face posted:

they seemed to do it rather well more than a millennium before the first police forces were created. landlords are an older and more horrifying beast

The landlord traces his lineage back to the feudal baron, the police back to his hired thugs. Only the uniforms change

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

in order to move forward as a society that there has to be a way to deal with low-level sex pests that isn't exile from society.

Smash his dick with a rock, sorted

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

General Dog posted:

This sounds pretty reasonable as long as the terms for the employees are made clear up front. I'm sure it's a hellish living experience, but the it's up to the employees whether the salary and savings in rent is worth taking the job or not.

Maybe instead of getting paid money that they spend on food they could be paid in scraps from the restaurant to save on waste

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
[I emerge from the bathroom, wiping my nose and audibly vibrating]: what if... we lock them in the dorm when they're not working so they can't go party and show up hungover?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

who the gently caress mentioned comics?

my hottest take is that comics are reactionary media designed to indoctrinate children into a just world fallacy.

e: content

https://twitter.com/sean_linnane/status/961290173635063810

who the gently caress is using the ignore function in tyool 2018

shameful beyond words

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pound_Coin posted:

Along these lines, has anyone watched any of black lightning yet? because holy poo poo it's bad.

Is it actually? drat

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
How's this for a hot take: Sealab is rubbish, you can watch one episode and you've seen every joke they've got

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

He's only wrong in that he intended the comparison as a compliment

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

What year was this from? Cos if it was 1936 that's okay but if it was like 1943 or something that's loving hardcore

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

bump_fn posted:

every reporter is being a pissy poo poo cause michelle called them out lol

What did she actually say and was it funny or just mcresistance bullshit

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Guys, I'm beginning to think Kanye West might not have a very good brain

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer10 posted:

hi i dont where to post this but i must post post post!!!
https://twitter.com/MilitaryEarth/status/993125834570399744

drat I was totally going to murder this cop as soon as he turned his back but now there's an old guy standing there? Foiled again!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wait a minute, this isn't from the Onion at all

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

Shut the gently caress up dickeye

Let the man speak, no mods no masters

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Anal Del Raytheon posted:

actually im pretty sure id rather play call of duty than have a baby

I've done both and honestly I'm on the fence

Now if the choice was horizon zero dawn then the kid doesn't get a look in

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Kingfish posted:

Everyone in that thread is the same way. They're all "no war but class war" racists who cowardly hide behind the excuse of "cspam is the joke political forum" to shelter themselves from criticism and self-reflection.

These are people who call Ben Carson the n word out loud IRL but are too scared to do it on these forums because they know they'll be justly punished for it lol.

Then follows it up with the classic anyone who makes jokes is obviously a fake leftist who never does anything irl, not like me, the internet word police

quote:

Rudatron is my favorite because he thinks he's so intellectual and philosophical and goes out of his way to use the most intelligent sounding words while lacking the self awareness to realize that it makes people laugh at him instead of taking him more seriously.

Hmm actually on second thought

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I can't get over the sprint from "you like jokes? Yeah I bet you think it's a funny joke to CALL BEN CARSON THE N-WORD!" it's like a Stewart Lee bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

seiferguy posted:

Combine that with this:

And I bet there's some galaxy brain incels who want to impregnate women, give the daughter up for adoption only to find their daughter 16 years from now to do this.

Is anyone truly surprised that God has abandoned us