Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

having decades of conversations saved on whatsapp is already going to be a loving nightmare when my partner dies

i could literally spend the rest of my life re-experiencing all of our interactions and tbqh the mere thought of having all that stresses me out. hopefully i die first. or we both die very sudden deaths at the same time, like a bridge collapsing on us. that would be best case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Jose posted:

this isn't a hot take i just wanted to post this somewhere. its a very good long roast of australia

https://twitter.com/tramsphobic/status/1655330628991332352

plus she did house/rap fusion like a decade before beyonce and did it with an appropriate sense of irony that beyonce is incapable of

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
cum germs and steel

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

lol

https://twitter.com/K_Niemietz/status/1704405789530550678

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

HashtagGirlboss posted:

My mom listened to a lot of Eric Clapton when I was a kid and I misunderstood Layla as gay love, I was too young to even have any understanding of what gay was, but I can promise you I got a lot of concerned looks when I busted out singing it in the grocery store

lol

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
wow i guess elon really does speak street

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

My source is Diarmaid MacCulloch FWIW. according to him, Luther was Reformist because he wanted to reform the Catholic Church and revert to its previous sanctity or whatever. Calvin was a Protestant because he wanted to :sever:

i like that the first page of his history of the reformation talks about a butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
like the whole first page, discussing a carving of a butt in great detail