Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Rockit posted:

Behold the labyrinth of takes!

i like how centrist media is super objective except daily mail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

large room: has sides
liberals: ok but what if we made the congress non-euclidean

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

this is why the US hasn't lost a single war against peasants with rifles in over 100 years!

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

this is some blazing saddles poo poo

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
my wild guess would be anglosphere having a thing for navies/seas due to how the british/american empires work, so if you don't have a big navy you're a nobody regardless size or strength lol

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

lol have americans never heard of laundry lines

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Office Pig posted:

holy poo poo is that barron

where did the time go

4 years in the whitehouse just ages a man

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/bum_o_tron/status/1429761274758447110

lmao

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

this is an absolutely amazing and perfect metaphor, because even tiny trolleys hold 30+ people lmfao

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
"class struggle is real, and i'm definitely the pedo class" sure is an identity

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i don't hate talking on then phone, but i do hate being interrupted by phones. it sucks

also, if people want to talk to me for any work related issue they can gently caress right off and send an email or whatever so i have a paper trail when they inevitably gently caress something up and try to pin it on me

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Orange Devil posted:

Then, provided you manage to live through all those diseases and not get too crippled, you'd have an excellent time!

nah, high kid mortality also means really high kid count, it's still worse lol

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

lmao "pedophilia is permissible in that context" what the gently caress

it's their culture! stop doing an imperialism!!

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Red and Black posted:

Have you met anarcho primitivists?

only on the internet, which is to say, they're still definitely using internets, and probably also worm dehorsers

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Relevant Tangent posted:

Don't you deny the Uighur genocide?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Kitfox88 posted:

actually it’s the holiday where drug dealers give out free meth and weed in candy to hook kids

where is this happening?
asking for a friend

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

this is deleted :<

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

it was an EU organisation nominating jeanine anez for an award as someone standing up against repression

oh poo poo she's a finalist now lmfao

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Platystemon posted:

More like “ComradeStalinx”.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
imo that's for the cursed thread lmao

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Centrist Committee posted:

how does a show on Netflix “generate revenue” anyway

idk about netflix but crunchy roll has licensing agreements like "this person paid us $100 to stream shows, half the time he was watching your show, and your revenue share is 50%, so you get $25"

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Hell Real Hahahaha Just Walk Away From Your Sins Like Just Close Your Eyes And Repent Haha

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Platystemon posted:

Nazis are hanged by the neck.

Fascists are hanged by the feet.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
lay down and die becoming mainstream owns lmao

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
on one hand putin is the worst and he should gently caress off

on the other hand all of this was insanely predictable:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
*ahem*
"arbeit macht frei"

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
ManTheStateAndVore @avispartan

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

screenshot before the inevitable delete lol

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Orange Devil posted:

Do foot fetishists love or hate boots?

gonna go with yes

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
lmfao

real democracy export hasn't been tried

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i'm the latinos in south america and nowhere else

wonder how they got there from rome :thunkher:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Muscle Wizard posted:

the phillippines are latino

lmao i missed that what the gently caress

e: also good to know israel is enlightened muslim

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/KingNeoliberal/status/1498873964583538688

username/post combo

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Orange Devil posted:

Well Nazi Germany didn't use them on military targets so that's a ringing endorsement right?

I mean, we all know civilians need to get a little gassed every now and then, as a treat.

quote:

The Nazis did use chemical weapons in combat on several occasions along the Black Sea, notably in Sevastopol, where they used toxic smoke to force Russian resistance fighters out of caverns below the city, in violation of the 1925 Geneva Protocol.[78] The Nazis also used asphyxiating gas in the catacombs of Odessa in November 1941, following their capture of the city, and in late May 1942 during the Battle of the Kerch Peninsula in eastern Crimea.[78] Victor Israelyan, a Soviet ambassador, reported that the latter incident was perpetrated by the Wehrmacht's Chemical Forces and organized by a special detail of SS troops with the help of a field engineer battalion. Chemical Forces General Ochsner reported to German command in June 1942 that a chemical unit had taken part in the battle.[79] After the battle in mid-May 1942, roughly 3,000 Red Army soldiers and Soviet civilians not evacuated by sea were besieged in a series of caves and tunnels in the nearby Adzhimushkay quarry. After holding out for approximately three months, "poison gas was released into the tunnels, killing all but a few score of the Soviet defenders."[80] Thousands of those killed around Adzhimushkay were documented to have been killed by asphyxiation from gas.[79]

In February 1943, German troops stationed in Kuban received a telegram: "Russians might have to be cleared out of the mountain range with gas."[81] The troops also received two wagons of toxin antidotes.[81]
they did use gas in combat, but only against the slav untermensch so :actually: it's perfectly fine, op, encouraged even

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
visegrad: forcefully sterilizing roma women
also visegrad: https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1507483399673503744

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/razzberryyams/status/1509227291964018688

lmfao

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Orange Devil posted:

I mean, he's not wrong. It's just that his conclusion is that people dying as fast as possible is best for the environment. It's true, just very unpopular with people for some reason.

yeah but what he's saying is "cyclers don't actually emit much less because they live longer" which is just insanely loving wrong, because the average car emits more in a year than you will in a couple decades

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Orange Devil posted:

Uhmm no?

Living longer means you consume a bunch of poo poo extra, like say food. Which takes a whole bunch of emissions to produce and transport, just like anything else you consume. You might also get on an extra plane for a holiday you would've already croaked for had you been less healthy. And on and on, basically just living an average life in western society for a year causes a shitton of emissions.

It's the same logic that concludes that having children is the single most environmentally unfriendly action you can take. And it leads to the conclusion that immediate human extinction is by far the best thing that could happen to the environment. Which again, is true, just not useful.

The more useful conclusion is that we need to radically transform our society on a fundamental level and individuals changing their daily habits to try to benefit the environment is an absolutely pointless undertaking until we do.

actually, yes. the reason why "child is more than car" is that a child will emit more than a car over their respective lifespans

i dunno what it's like elsewhere, but in my country the average footprint was 8t per capita before covid hit, and average car emits ~4t/year, which is over half that, so you'd have to live twice as long if you don't drive to emit more

i don't think you appreciate just how much cars pollute

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
lol already deleted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

DACK FAYDEN posted:

isn't it just microplastics, a-loving-gain