Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
Clinton would have won if she ran in France.

My pursuit of Clinton in my prime may have single handedly led to the fall of the republic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

:allears:
:wow:
:suspense:

a rapist' s brave defence of women's rights, and apparent amnesia about his tireless efforts to prevent one of these people from becoming president

yep, still the chaos timeline

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

ok

hot take: brown people have been owning this country by contributing to this country's varying and multitudinous community, while us white people have largely just been along for the ride

sorry psychotic Disney princess, but you need to brush off your history :lol:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Agnosticnixie posted:

The LA Times.

:psyduck:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Autism Sneaks posted:

Bernie would have cummed

all ova me...
:wink:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

:qq: not all bourgeois :qq:

you are not always spot on, but when you are

well, you are

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Platystemon posted:

Because they’re loving racist?

tired: if people of my race are dating outside my race, then it doesn't matter because i can too therefore, the math evens out anyway

wired: in biology the gene pool benefits through the increase of diverse and varied mating patterns, so in order for man to survive the inevitable apocalypse most people should have been dating outside of their race since at the very least the invention of the atomic bomb as a matter of civic duty

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Slutitution posted:

Miscegenation should be mandatory.

Hostess Snack Cake posted:

lighter skin will also benefit the descendants of today's black and brown people, to maximize vitamin d synthesis after we are all driven underground or to the arctic and antarctic by surface temperatures too hot for human habitation

unless we resume destroying the ozone layer, in which case lol, literally just lol

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Good thing we nipped the whole CFC thing in th-

Whoops

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

steinrokkan posted:

Also the director of Joker has already explicitly said that they only tacked the Joker brand on he script because otherwise they wouldn't be able to sell it, so there is no reason to interpret the movie within any sort of Joker paradigm.

thank you for this
i desperately want to watch that movie

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Zeroisanumber posted:

"It's not possible to make an irreverent comedy anymore!" I shout over Season 14 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

ma man

sip some bourbon fo' me
it's nice to have company what with me bein' vermin an' all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

lol

total war now is what I say