Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

There's nothing inherently wrong with people dying so long as they're an rear end in a top hat like this person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Is this about :biotruths: or is it something. really stupid
Edit: it is about :biotruths: and peer review and bias in science, so it really doesn't belong here

im on the net me boys has issued a correction as of 16:24 on Aug 13, 2017

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

is it not valid to be concerned about what kind of things these shows might be imparting on our children

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

get that OUT of my face posted:

you're assuming they have values of any kind, positive or negative, beyond "kids like trains" or "kids like cartoon dogs doing things." if you're letting television raise your kids to this level then you deserve what happens to them

I'm not at all saying that you should let a television set raise your children but I don't think it's far-fetched at all to think that a child will pick up at least something from what they watch or read.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Straight people need to be put down

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Bill Maher really should have been fired after he said the N word but I see he's doubling down on being a dipshit rear end in a top hat

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Is this satire

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Nationalize Amazon imo

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Taintrunner posted:

and guillotine Jeff Bezos

I thought that was implied

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

was the list rigged

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Did he gain anything by firing him instead of letting him retire

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

fool_of_sound posted:

Red America, home of Texas and zero other major economies.

Arkansas produces most of the rice in the United States, thank you very much

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

what the gently caress

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

This is only getting better and better

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Aliquid posted:

stolen from the pics thread

what in the god damned gently caress

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I think they're blaming the wrong terrorist organization

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

this is honestly the most bushwick thing other than quitting your job to tweet about China Chalet

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Zeroisanumber posted:

Is this some weird twitter poo poo or does this guy just have the brain spiders?

I can't tell either

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Outside of like the trying to deflect on school shootings context, this would be really funny and badass

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Owning a football team is theft

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

get that OUT of my face posted:

hachi machi this is a hot one

I want him dead

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Dying sucks because then you can't tell people that their takes about you are stupid

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

4 dimensional chess babey

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

god that is way too long of a thread for me to read. just write a blog post idiot

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

FCKGW posted:

Yes, made popular by this image

hate that I was too young to be online enough to have experienced something this funny

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

funny seeing the pinboard guy evolve from simply annoying capitalist to this

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Serf posted:

yeah gently caress it i'm joining the iww

I've been thinking about doing this for like 5 months

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Krankenstyle posted:

as a total outsider i think you all should do it.. better to be in an international union than in no union at all

especially when your country is trying to stamp down on local unions.

my one like, hesitation is that I'm already a member of an international union so I'm not sure if there's a point

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

https://twitter.com/chaeronaea/status/1023091436726693888?s=19

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Rabies weirdo update: there's more than one https://twitter.com/3liza/status/1024110821176094721?s=19

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

DSA is really gearing up to Dems 2.0

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol guess how many state governments do this

Being from Arkansas myself, I didn't think any other state would be near as bad, but do tell

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

https://twitter.com/quinndolyns/status/1032481475625607168?s=19

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Huragok posted:

I'm a Zionist because I thought that cave rave was pretty cool

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I've never heard anyone actually use the term latinx in spoken conversation, but I've had people do the a/o thing tho. Just using the e at the end would be pretty good!!!

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Wasn't this bitch cancelled for molesting her sister

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl/status/1043959446949515266?s=19

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I've only seen the term tankie used by anarcho sydnicalists to critique stalinists or in self reference by stalinists so it seemed to me to be a hot take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Wowwwww