Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I cannot stop laughing at the democrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

CharlestheHammer posted:

my department of motor vehicles rules.

very fast and actually decently maintained

Extremely same.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Taintrunner posted:

the problem with the first post is that the majority of Trump voters in 2016 were women and people of color

it’s an empty phrase that doesn’t mean poo poo

This is interesting. How so?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I don't even want to know what the gently caress sort of hot takes bros4america holds

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Shrecknet posted:

I get that Charlie Kirk has his own preference for wine pairings to go with different boot leathers, but how could anyone, even a sycophant, think that that picture of Trump displaying how bizarre his thoughts actually are that he thought making a weird face and hugging a flag was good, is what will Make America Great Again?

I can't believe he got hired to work at the betsy ross museum

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mr. Lobe posted:

I think it speaks to how alien their mindset is that they see this not as an oafish gameshow host engaging in the most obscenely literal performative nationalism possible, but instead, a noblehearted defender of the nation expressing a sincere love for the country

Yeah it's patently obvious to anyone who isn't all aboard the crazy train

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jesus christ holds no sway in america

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Office Commando posted:

please stop telling us you don't gently caress and that it makes you moral or whatever, it's kinda weird.

Yeah, nobody else here is bragging about it!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

obama beat a white woman and I did nothing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What is even happening

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

they want the totally absurd social status they've conflated with sex-having, to be rockstar god-kings with a harem of rape-slaves created entirely to be their personal broodmares. It's that Richard Spencer rant, pure id poo poo from dudes who were raised to think they're the only real person in the world

They literally call other people NPCs.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Halser posted:

"The worst enemy of the environment are poor people"
"Because they destroy the environment to eat"

Hot takes straight from the minister of the economy in Brazil, god drat

When the right wing finally admits climate change is real, the groundwork for eco fascism has long been laid

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Insanely hot takes these last few pages, well done everybody.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Taintrunner posted:

https://twitter.com/the_acumen/status/1220388889954803712?s=21

these people are like two weeks away from arguing for woke apartheid

I'd argue some have already crossed that threshold

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Pomp posted:

love to blame individual workers for trying to stay alive within oppressive systemic forces

Then I have a forum for you!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's amazing how truly villainous the wealthy are and how many slavish idiots are ready to lay down their lives for their masters

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

OpenSourceBurger posted:

C-SPAM: Better Posts Aren't Possible > Hot Takes: I’ve seen a dog & bitch indulging in full 69

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

One More Fat Nerd posted:

This is a dumb meme/thought experiment, but if they're taking on that much of the US population, Canadian internal politics wouldn't matter much. The new country would be 5/6ths American.

The real reason they'd invade alaska

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I was the guy fingerblasting the tomato

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

You know, I bet that lady doesn’t even really mind the idea of jews being murdered in concentration camps.

That's what "Hitler had some good ideas" types always have in mind

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1230007830381572097

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Living in the south chud millenials are a dime a dozen

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Partner @BPIMedia. Former Obama spokesman and campaign nomad. John Hughes era Xennial. Man of many words.
San Francisco, CA

ahh

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

How loving pathetic does one have to be to feel they have to pretend to think something's funny

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Dean koontz noooo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wow

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm honestly surprised the more conservative dems haven't pushed for better healthcare because it'll produce healthier troops or somesuch poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

If the dems don't win the GOP will probably be the only game in town. I don't see them surviving a second loss to trump

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://twitter.com/KateFlood/status/1236641936628502528?s=20

The original comment, not the compost remark

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

If anything it's amazing how truly off limits Allen is. People get super lovely if you even mention the facts.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Unpopular opinions?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Holy loving moly

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Koishi Komeiji posted:

One of positive side effects of all this is that there are definitively going to be a lot of landlords found dead in ditches and the cops are going to be too busy to investigate.

lol no there won't. There should. But there won't

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I've seen that av say stupid things before so it might be the same person

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I can't loving even

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Platystemon posted:

People like that believe both that the Bengal Famine didn’t happen and that it should have.

Let me tell you about holocaust deniers...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's the exact same sentiment, obv

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I almost don't want to know where that's from

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I am somehow shocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

*don draper voice* how about an n word, but for affluent white women

Kare N word