Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Well yeah Herbert Walker was shooting at him from the front

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Skull... gently caress?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh my god your mom called her little louie anderson or something right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Telluric Whistler posted:

Dang that looks cool as hell

Analogpunk as gently caress.

(i may not know what analog means besides not digital)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I didn’t actually know that and it makes me sad. I thought it was more light hearted joking

You’re a sucker for the aesthetic because of status and marketing

I am too

It’s okay. We’re sick but that’s just because the world we live in makes all of sick

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Miami GTAs are the worst because they’re always too flat

Literally true though

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The vince mcmahon meme but daniel plainview

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

YaketySass posted:

Libertarians are the nemesis of Librarians

Not really a hot take

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

HashtagGirlboss posted:

My mom listened to a lot of Eric Clapton when I was a kid and I misunderstood Layla as gay love, I was too young to even have any understanding of what gay was, but I can promise you I got a lot of concerned looks when I busted out singing it in the grocery store

Stav, Is that you?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

PEople always talk about the people stalin purged, nobody ever asks about the people he binged

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lol

anyway what's the topic title referencing because it's wild too

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

There's a bigger hitler?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A Buttery Pastry posted:

why the gently caress would you call her the n-word???

lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's another word that's gonna have to be retired

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's an amazing mascot but why do I get the feeling the team wasn't very good

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Panfilo posted:

I'm seeing a fair amount of crack ping going on with that self immolation. People on Twitter insisting he was just crazy for setting himself on fire and how it will accomplish nothing. Andy Ngo saying he was Antifa (lol) and everyone to the right of Karl Marx disavowing him. People reassuring themselves that normies don't know and don't care it happened, only terminally online leftists are talking about it.

Yet many of these people oppose what Israel is doing to Gaza though for different reasons (mainly out of antisemitism and similar opposition to the US getting involved in Ukraine). I guess they just don't want their convictions to inadvertently overlap with a guy who burned himself to death?

I feel the opposite, that it's gotten a lot more attention (if not positive then at least sympathetic) than most other any similar act in recent decades. Then again, I don't dive too deep into the internet poo poo anymore, mostly for my own sanity.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They were worried about being fired at

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Failed Imagineer posted:

drat that's pathetic. I was already very onboard with all the Irish bands boycotting SxSW at great personal expense... but this just makes me think that should be a permanent boycott unless the entire management resigns

What's the irish connection? I'm p ignorant on sxsw.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh I assume that's what the organizers came out in favor of? I figured the company was making bombs or something so I wasn't too far off

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

marble statue guy doesn't want to be yelled at by short latinas in positions of authority over him

thats teh only reason I would join the military...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

War and Pieces posted:

live action remake when?

Dom deluise is DEAD

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Does madagascar really deserve that sort of shabby treatment

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I dunno man, that seems about right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh cool a racist meme.

(not blaming you as such, jose)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Big D for China here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cerebral Bore posted:

if excess cracks are forming in your butt you should probably see a doctor

An embarrassment of cracks