Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

if incredible = literally impossible to believe then ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

quote:

This weekend, at a lesbian march in Chicago, three women carrying Jewish pride flags — rainbow flags embossed with a Star of David — were kicked out of the celebration on the grounds that their flags were a “trigger.” An organizer of the Dyke March told the Windy City Times that the fabric “made people feel unsafe” and that she and the other members of the Dyke March collective didn’t want anything “that can inadvertently or advertently express Zionism” at the event.

Why? Largely because of Israel, the Jewish state, which today’s progressives see only as a vehicle for oppression of the Palestinians — no matter that Israel has repeatedly sought to meet Palestinian claims with peaceful compromise, and no matter that progressives hold no other country to the same standard. China may brutalize Buddhists in Tibet and Muslims in Xinjiang, while denying basic rights to the rest of its 1.3 billion citizens, but “woke” activists pushing intersectionality keep mum on all that.

One of the women who was asked to leave the Dyke March, Eleanor Shoshany Anderson, couldn’t understand why she was kicked out of an event that billed itself as intersectional. “The Dyke March is supposed to be intersectional,” she said. “I don’t know why my identity is excluded from that. I felt that, as a Jew, I am not welcome here.”

She isn’t. Because though intersectionality cloaks itself in the garb of humanism, it takes a Manichaean view of life in which there can only be oppressors and oppressed. To be a Jewish dyke, let alone one who deigns to support Israel, is a categorical impossibility, oppressor and oppressed in the same person.

We do not deserve this planet any more

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE ME FEEL UNSAFE

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Disagreeing with me makes me feel unsafe fyi

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/mamoudoundiaye/status/883045485929521153

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Jeet wipes his butt I bet, do you wish you could forego that as well

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

wish I had a bidet that could water blast every spackle of poo from my crack instead of having to handle massive amounts of toilet paper like a barbarian

eat the vegetable

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

insane author posted:

Consider the drunken driver. Once he is tanked up on whisky and heading to his car to drive home, it is unrealistic to expect that he will instead amble to the closest Starbucks to sober up or call someone to drive him home. A cycle has been tripped and the odds are that he’ll drive home intoxicated.

Ban whisky; ban 15 year olds. Do it for the weiner.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

when you own a $2.2mm house in Carroll Gardens that sits empty because you live in Paris now because James Baldwin did that, it's easy to forget about the rest of the world

I can see why he wouldn't want to live there after the NY Post published his address.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

What is the ideal summary of the West critique of TNC that doesn't dumbify West's words but also doesn't involve sifting through tweets?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/AdinDobkin/status/945495112167038976

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

y’all realize you’re claiming not to have tiny dicks in the hot tales thread, right?