Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Assange was a narcissistic dick weed with a messiah complex before he spent the past five years confined to a tiny room with nothing to do but obsess over his enemies. I can't imagine his brain is still all there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

12th generation xerox of andy warhol got real into opiates

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
your tiny hands are the only ones that can fit in there and clean out the garbage disposal

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Hot takes: you can be a good European & still favor feet

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
My Hot Take is that the utter batshit stuff like you see in a lot of the FA movement is a result of Feminism/Antiracism/Social Justice in popular culture having the anticapitalist and class struggle analysis plucked out of it to make it it palatable to corporations, leaving it hollow and farcical and giving us stuff like #WeAreTheLeft and people saying that it was racist to not paypal money to forclosure lawyers. This rubric went out to all other kind of Online Social Justice Communities and made the whole thing a parody.

Like Healthy At Every Size basically suggested that dieting and targeted weight loss are stupid ideas and it makes far more sense to make healthy lifestyle adjustments and whatever metrics resulted from that weren't the point, and then now we're dealing with people who are claiming that talking about being healthy is oppressive.

anyway I'll have a crunchwrap supreme thanks

E: I SAID CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME
VVVVVVVVVVV

Bushiz has issued a correction as of 00:14 on Aug 25, 2018

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

tariq rules because every right wing grifter, for some reason, thinks he's a slw despite the fact that he's a totally batshit grifter too, with way better grifting skills than everyone on the right. Like someone will get mad at tariq and post some poo poo and tariq will put out a diss track that cannot legally be within 500 feet of a child, and then post videos of him with a gun talking about how he's coming for the gamers.

He Rules

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Middle managers have some capability to interfere with the operation of your business.

If they just have 500 words weekly there's a lot less they can gently caress up.

Also I feel like ever since Bush ii became president everyone was less embarrassed by giving their worthless progeny a high profile job so we see more of it.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Imagine you wrote a career defining book that immediately got proven completely wrong forever but you still needed to pretend it was real on order to save face.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Abe is bankrolled by Toshio Motoya who is Japanese Trump down to the brainworms and shady hotel deals and it loving rules that he's making Abe play nice in the hopes that Trump will give him a nuke.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Motoya puts copies of his books of totally unhinged conspiracy theory ranting in every one of his hotel rooms like a Gideon Bible in English and Japanese and if you find yourself in an APA hotel you can peruse the Japanese angle on the "Barack Obama worked as a gay prostitute" take.

He is really just very mad that Japan doesn't have nuclear weapons.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Japan came out of WWII like America came out of the Civil War, which is to say nothing changed in terms of the levers of power but they had to play pretend. Like three quarters of the Japanese legislature is the descendant of Imperial beaurocrats.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Shear Modulus posted:

lol

is there a single country america conqured where we executed or locked up forever the leadership like a conquering power is supposed to

Germany, but only because the soviets made us and after we already evacuated the ones we really liked.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

CharlestheHammer posted:

yeah the US military would not be happy if Nike went in on Tillman.

If Pat Tillman were alive he would probably be living in the woods writing letters about how the dsa are reformists.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I want to file a phil greavance

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

they unmute each other occasionally and it always rules

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The biggest obstacle to victory for a stupid hypothetical bernie vs trump 2016 would have been the PUMAs and the rest of Hillary's ilk

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
jonny sun would be way more tolerable if he was just posting treacly bullshit constantly and not also ruthlessly trying to monetize and brand every aspect of it while pretending he's not.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
the reason you think nurses/orderlies/paramedics/whatever don't complain about their jobs is because you've never hung out with more than one at once.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I regularly work 14-16 hour shifts where I'll climb a thousand feet of vertical ladders in a day, all covered with rigging poo poo, while carrying upwards of 50 pounds the entire time and yeah I'm less exhausted at the end of the day than I was after a dinner shift at a popular chain restaurant.

I also make literally triple what I made and get extremely generous overtime on top of that

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

If anyone wants to know why the Red Scare girls are as unhinged and cryptofascist as they are it's because trying to climb the art/fashion/acting scene involves dealing with hundreds of people exactly like both of these.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Everyone who worked on ut2k4 should not have to use money. They should have a card that they show that says they worked on ut2k4 and then they get whatever they want.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Hasids are the proving ground of all behavior that's then exported to evangelicals: Calling security on anyone they don't personally know, demanding to speak to the manager, flying into a wild rage and assaulting people over percieved slights, etc.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Gawker wasn't good but of things that could loosely be considered news organizations in the mass market, it was the best.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
the post-left is just a palette swap on blackpilled incels

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The worst part about d&d is trying to find a group to play with that isn't wildly full of reactionaries and sex pests

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I mean I am jealous of the Youngs getting to be socially acceptable about rolling too many dice but in a wistful sense. I can't imagine being actually mad.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Shut the gently caress up hamprince

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

fuckin' lmao at not even signing it, just initialing it and writing "stolen election" off to the side what a fuckin' pissbaby holy poo poo.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

R. Guyovich posted:

"your poison brain is making heaven too loving crowded"

Excellent

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Mari Kondo is the natural next step of the Mom App model of 2014+ silicon valley where you abdicate all but the most rudimentary responsibility for your life and demand others take care of it for you.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aotlEpmAFVQ

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MaxxBot posted:

He got in a fight in 2006 and that's why he's blind, he refuses to discuss the details of what happened so he probably did something dumb or bad.

He looks like a villain in a sci fi movie from Netflix shovelware division that's trying to be an unlicensed ripoff of Dune.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm the phrase "strangers buy you drinks online" being treated as a self evident good.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

iajanus posted:

Every kitchen is identical to those in Overcooked

My kitchen has a lava flow going through the middle and I'm only able to carry one onion at a time

Alton Brown took over my kitchen and now he won't let me do anything in it without being incredibly horny

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lmao they're leaning into the Meghan McCain defense

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
fictional "canon" is exclusively an invention of the disney media empire that tautologically justifies their century of malfeasance w/r/t copyright law

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
More people have written takes about Harrison Bergeron that are longer than Harrison Bergeron without having read it than people who have read it at all, which is incredible considering its like 300 words and one of the first shitposts

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I try not to wish death on people but it would be so much better for everyone if he got hit by A train

I'm willing to take one for the team and spend 3 hours sitting between 59th and 125th on my morning commute if we get this.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
There's also a distinct possibility that the yellow vests get blamed because macron wants to start machine gunning them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
When weed gets legal here I'm gonna open a boutique dispensary that replicates the illicit feeling by operating out of a Saab 900 and you've gotta listen to the guy talk about Bitcoin for an hour before you can buy weed.