Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

C. Everett Koop posted:

that's dr. koop to you :colbert:

And I'd imagine that any Republican congressperson who didn't have a lead pipe lock on their district would be primaried for daring to speak out against Trump. As long as Trump keeps the bare minimum of the base, and who knows what it'd take for Trump to lose that pardoning Hillary I guess, they can't dare approach the throne without being beheaded themselves. It's too much to expect a Rep to risk rebellion with the constant re-election cycle, it'd have to be a Senator who just got re-elected to lead the charge with five years to either be proven right or plan an exit.

Looking through GOP Senators up in '22 and from a state that has some blue leanings, Rubio's not going to risk his next presidential run on making a probable base-obliterating move, Roy Blunt just looks like a cocksucker, and John Hoeven has a mustache and I don't trust a man with a mustache. Realistically it's looking like it'd come down to Richard Burr and Rob Portman to make the move and Burr is certainly in position to do so, but the way that North Carolina keeps trying to light it's dick on fire he may not win re-election in that state.

In short nothing matters, drink more, listen to your mother, death is welcome.
lol youre counting on dick fukken burr what the hell

• Locked thread