Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

Hodgepodge posted:

Nixon > Reagan > Trump

agree/disagree?

Trump > Nixon > Reagan > Dubya

In terms of actual damage done on a global scale.

Trump might be what was needed to finally snap the far-right out of their madness, or they might just double down on it, that remains to be seen. But he is too incompetent to actually get anything done, and won't last much longer at this rate.

So far, Nixon has done more damage than Trump, simply by his refusal to end the Vietnam war.

In terms of sheer madness, incompetence and outright corruption, Trump takes the cake though, but each of them is horrible in their own way.

Also, in terms of damage to the U.S. and the rest of the worlds perception of it, Trump is probably tied with Dubya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

Nebakenezzer posted:

Funniest thing I've read all week

What would they have if they didn't have madness, the far-right is literally a con for the 0.1%

I might be naive, but i thought that when their elected pissident can't even go 6 months before calls to impeachment, that at least some of them would realize that maybe they've gone a step too far.

Even Nixon made it through the first 4 years without calls for impeachment.

There's also the fact that faux news is finally coming under siege, and losing many viewers. I have to have hope for the future, or i'll lose my mind.

• Locked thread